+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New season fixtures.

New season fixtures.

So kicking off with Fleetwood on the League Cup. Who would be a good team to start the season against? Let's have a team that will bring some people with them to give the season a real buzz right from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So kicking off with Fleetwood on the League Cup. Who would be a good team to start the season against? Let's have a team that will bring some people with them to give the season a real buzz right from the start.
    Oldham?

Vale 😈

Macc?? er... no!

How about two away games to start with then I don’t miss any home games due to holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Preston76 View Post
    How about two away games to start with then I don’t miss any home games due to holidays
    A rather selfish wish,if I may say so.
    I'd prefer a home game which gives us more chance of a win to get ourselves right up there from the off.

Easy!Easy! R&WC he only wants to make sure he sees as much of his team as he can- not to be knocked!

I don't want Vale as the first game- not ready AND large numbers of ours will probably be on holiday (see above!). Has to be Carlisle, Oldham or Notts County!

....or Bury away!

Quote Originally Posted by Preston76 View Post

So long as we are at home on Boxing Day I don't mind. Not had for a number of years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast