+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tough start?

Just had a look at the Premiership openers and I notice the Fun treatment table will be full on after their first game.

Sayin that I would swap though

Quote Originally Posted by jim_jam View Post
    when united get promoted we will all go out to spain and have a party at stoke's place and gunboat can write a poem about it.
    fact!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Stoke's in Staffordshire ya numpty

I'm near Denia about 35 minutes down the coast from Valencia . I'll post a Palm tree for you cos my mum says it's raining there today 🍻🌴🌴🌴🌴😅
    It's been pish ing doon mate but maybe if you came back now and again you'd see it😉...... fk staying where it's sunny all the time🤢

[QUOTE=Whitfieldarab;38921386]It's been pish ing doon mate but maybe if you came back now and again you'd see it😉...... fk staying where it's sunny all the time🤢[/QUOTE
    😅😅😅

Funny thing is when you live here the summer shade is what you look for. Also, strange to say but when you get used to the heat 6 or 7 degrees on a January morning feels freezing.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Went to bed last night sorry that we'd fallen out. My copy and paste comment wasn't the best.
    As other overseas Arabs may testify it's when you can't get to Tannadice - that's when it hits home.
    Because of other commitments I can't fly over any weekend I want. I do get to the occasional home game when visiting family.

GB I've tried selling some old programmes from the 70's and 80's, no takers so if you have any grandkids or even kids you see on your rounds Id be happy to send some over. If you're interested, go into Private Messaging and send me a mailing address. Don't need names etc, just an address where you'd want to pick them up.

Even from this distance I can feel the pain that die-hard Arabs have had to put up with. Although I'm not there believe me I feel it too. I agree with everything you've said about ST it's not as if I don't. I'm willing to give MM his chance though.

So fingers crossed we get off to a good start and give the fans what they need.
    We'd all prefer opening fixtures v Sheep Hertz etz but we have to beat all the better championship teams on a regular basis if we're going back up so bring it on. The way the fixtures have come out is great imo.
    Just catching up with this thread, and the only bit wrong with what you said was that he was only a bit bitter and twisted

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)