+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mowbray latest comments.

Mowbray latest comments.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...deals/?ref=mac

Feeling a lot more confident after these comments that the links in the media attributed to TM are rubbish.

In the above link, he highlights the areas the I believe should be priority. I am on the same page with TM on this.

That’s right .....Keep calm 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    That’s right .....Keep calm 🙂
    I apologise to TM and his family for any offense or upset my comments on this highly popular and well read forum may have caused..

SSHHH! - Saxo. Madame Rao will want to have your babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I apologise to TM and his family for any offense or upset my comments on this highly popular and well read forum may have caused..
    From a Rovers fans perspective, if you don't/can't attend matches, it must be hard to gage what is actually going on? The media normally get it very wrong.
    So you could go on the busy LET comments section, and read comments from Burnley fans obsessed with us.
    Or go on BRFC's and listen to 'only' negativity. And it's all utter rubbish.

Or come on here, which isn't busy. But its consistent. And correct. Go back and read my my comments over the past 12 months. I said we'd go up, we did. Each and every time we got a poor result, and TM was questioned, I told you to keep the faith. You said Shrewsbury wouldn't go away. I told you they would.
    Most of his signings where questioned. Including Dack. I told you they'd come good, they did.
    Yes, you can listen to the media. Yes you can listen to folk who know nothing about football moan, and tell you how to think. You can do all that.
    You can even poke fun at the few posters on here. There was one site that got it spot on last season. And one that could not have been more wrong.

Once we lose our first match next season, it will kick back into action. And your light and witty remarks now, will become poinsenous once things don't go the way you want.

But it's all good jovial fun.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    From a Rovers fans perspective, if you don't/can't attend matches, it must be hard to gage what is actually going on? The media normally get it very wrong.
    So you could go on the busy LET comments section, and read comments from Burnley fans obsessed with us.
    Or go on BRFC's and listen to 'only' negativity. And it's all utter rubbish.

Or come on here, which isn't busy. But its consistent. And correct. Go back and read my my comments over the past 12 months. I said we'd go up, we did. Each and every time we got a poor result, and TM was questioned, I told you to keep the faith. You said Shrewsbury wouldn't go away. I told you they would.
    Most of his signings where questioned. Including Dack. I told you they'd come good, they did.
    Yes, you can listen to the media. Yes you can listen to folk who know nothing about football moan, and tell you how to think. You can do all that.
    You can even poke fun at the few posters on here. There was one site that got it spot on last season. And one that could not have been more wrong.

Once we lose our first match next season, it will kick back into action. And your light and witty remarks now, will become poinsenous once things don't go the way you want.

But it's all good jovial fun.
    Poinsenous? Is that from the stegasaurous family of dinosaurs?
    Last edited by Saxo1man41; 17-06-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Poinsenous? Is that from the stegasaurous family of dinosaurs?
    Poin-Dexter

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)