+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky sports breaking news Bournemouth 10m bid

Sky sports breaking news Bournemouth 10m bid

Just been lodged with Brentford for 20'yr old centre half chris mepham looks like they're prepared to splash out for potential

Will make it harder for us to sign Egan.

I thought they were goin to say Egan when they announced it

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Just been lodged with Brentford for 20'yr old centre half chris mepham looks like they're prepared to splash out for potential
    Morning Rod

Ya horrible git Bully,i thought this was abart BROOKSY.Why not mek your headline clearer.I wondered who'd be the first to blame me 58.Just proves Bully teks notice of me dunt it? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 16-06-2018 at 05:53 AM.

Can't see the problem the title is factually correct you need to keep a check on that vivid imagination of yours rod

Can't see the problem the title is factually correct you need to keep a check on that vivid imagination of yours rod
    It's so like one of my threads that 58 was thinkin i'd hacked your account ya duck egg. UTCB

Is it ? I hadn't noticed

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    It's so like one of my threads that 58 was thinkin i'd hacked your account ya duck egg. UTCB
    Come on Rod, you're losing it. No mention about the death of Teddy Johnson, one half of the great rock group and Eurovision runners up ( Sing Little Birdy, Sing ), Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson. UTCB[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Come on Rod, you're losing it. No mention about the death of Teddy Johnson, one half of the great rock group and Eurovision runners up ( Sing Little Birdy, Sing ), Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson. UTCB
    [/QUOTE]Who dat? Soz he's passed but i've neva heard of him.Have to say i'm not suprised you're a Eurovision fan tho mate.UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast