+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leon The Lion Linked With Tigers

Leon The Lion Linked With Tigers

Sheffield United's former Wolverhampton Wanderers and Sheffield Wednesday striker Leon Clarke has been linked with a move to Hull City. - External Link

Quote Originally Posted by Footymad View Post
    Sheffield United's former Wolverhampton Wanderers and Sheffield Wednesday striker Leon Clarke has been linked with a move to Hull City. - External Link
    He did a lot for us last season, but wasn't quite at it, when the going got tough..............thanks Leon, but probably right to take the paycheque and run

i doubt he will be sold unless chris feels at 33 a bid of 5m plus would be a good deal for us mind think its very doubtful that he will score as many next season and it would mean we would need 3 new strikers in this summer

Quote Originally Posted by Footymad View Post
    I see what you've done there lion and tigers !! cats init ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    He did a lot for us last season, but wasn't quite at it, when the going got tough..............thanks Leon, but probably right to take the paycheque and run
    This has already been discussed in Bolton BLADE's thread on 13th june Monte.On ability i wunt sell but if the £5million bid is true,then at 33 it's alot of wonga,i don't believe we'd get a £5million bid tho.LEON had a very good season and i like him alot,if he did go tho, i'd wish him well.UTCB

Hope I'm wrong but I can't see Leon having another season goalwise like last one

Having said that how many saw him having last season most wanted him as back up and some wanted him out the door !

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    This has already been discussed in Bolton BLADE's thread on 13th june Monte.On ability i wunt sell but if the £5million bid is true,then at 33 it's alot of wonga,i don't believe we'd get a £5million bid tho.LEON had a very good season and i like him alot,if he did go tho, i'd wish him well.UTCB
    and I'm discussing it here Rod....problem? 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    and I'm discussing it here Rod....problem? ��
    You been takin lessons off strict lady during the sweepstake aya

Rod step away from the argument it's loaded you can't win if your gerts left you some ironing to do I'd go do it till she calms down (probs having a hot flush anall I'll bet)

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    You been takin lessons off strict lady during the sweepstake aya

Rod step away from the argument it's loaded you can't win if your gerts left you some ironing to do I'd go do it till she calms down (probs having a hot flush anall I'll bet)
    I've dun mi Ironin mate,nar gerrin ready for the Footy marathon.Worst thing they cudda done lerrin women have the Vote,shud be seen and not heard mi thinks(i've just checked our Gertie aint lookin wor i've posted)Monte carm darn dear i was just sayin like. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I've dun mi Ironin mate,nar gerrin ready for the Footy marathon.Worst thing they cudda done lerrin women have the Vote,shud be seen and not heard mi thinks(i've just checked our Gertie aint lookin wor i've posted)Monte carm darn dear i was just sayin like. UTCB
    Well maybe we could use the 5m to coax Overmars out of retirement? After his involvement in the goal Arsenal scored against us he’s obviously a cheetah!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast