+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hegazi World Cup watch.

Can't believe the criticism of Hegazi. How can you even talk about the 3rd goal without mentioning the Keeper? You must just want to have a go.
    I watched every game last year either online or at The Hawthorns, and he was one of the best of a very poor bunch. Along with Foster and (maybe) Dawson, my Player of the Year. We all have a different view, but why have a go at someone who did his bit for us. John Wile was crap in his 1st season at the Albion, improving with age, which Ahmed probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    Can't believe the criticism of Hegazi. How can you even talk about the 3rd goal without mentioning the Keeper? You must just want to have a go.
    I watched every game last year either online or at The Hawthorns, and he was one of the best of a very poor bunch. Along with Foster and (maybe) Dawson, my Player of the Year. We all have a different view, but why have a go at someone who did his bit for us. John Wile was crap in his 1st season at the Albion, improving with age, which Ahmed probably will.
    I can't work it out either. He was one of our better players last year.

He was at fault last night for one of the goals, against a host nation in a World Cup. But the Uruguay game he was playing against two of the best strikers in world football who didn't score, and I can't see how their winning goal was his man.

I guess we've all got a view. The Hegazi and Dawson partnership was rock solid last year for the few games they played together, I'm hoping they are both playing alongside each other for us next year too, not many Championship attacks will get through them...

It’s all about opinions and for me Hegazy is always at the scene of the crime.

I respect your opinion to differ without having a personal dig in any way.

Good to see him carry his World Cup form on for us yesterday!

Reading social media and papers etc today it seems that many more people are realising just what a liability he is.

At least we have a matching pair of bookends with him and Bartley.

It’s like having Chris Whyte and Stacey North at the back again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)