+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hegazi World Cup watch.

Hegazi World Cup watch.

Typical Hegazi.

Caught under the ball for Uraguay’s winner.

Constantly left square footed and floundering by any half decent movement.

I don’t get the hype from our lot about him.

Stacey North with a tan and a goatee in my opinion.

I hope we cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Typical Hegazi.

Caught under the ball for Uraguay’s winner.

Constantly left square footed and floundering by any half decent movement.

I don’t get the hype from our lot about him.

Stacey North with a tan and a goatee in my opinion.

I hope we cash in.
    Have to agree , never be a John Wile .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Have to agree , never be a John Wile .
    And John Wile only cost £35,000 from Peterborough.... Now that's what I call value.

I didn't see that particular game but speaking generally about Hegazi you would like to think that he would be a stand out Championship player.

I'd certainly offload Hegazi who I believe is ponderous and slow in turning. Use the money to buy Chris Mepham from Brentford who looks a very useful prospect at the age of 20. Bournemouth have had a 10m bid turned down but we should have enough money in the coffers to trump this.

Thought he had a decent game but for the mistake. Cant understand why you are targeting him in a negative way. We will be lucky to keep him.

I’m sure he’ll be devastated when he reads my post.

I think he’s bang average.

Another terrible performance by him again today and his mate who we signed in January was as much use as a fish on a motorbike.

Very poor pair in s very poor side.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Another terrible performance by him again today and his mate who we signed in January was as much use as a fish on a motorbike.

Very poor pair in s very poor side.
    Pay peanuts Mick get monkeys ,

I think we sometimes do our recruitment on the basis that a player is in an international team or a World Cup squad.

We did the same four years ago with Davidson the Aussie who was c r a p and the right back from South America who’s name escapes me.

This is not the way to go about things and last nights “Keystone Cops” effort by the Egyptian defence showed this policy up.

Look at the way Hegazy tried to defend Russia’s third goal for instance.......it’s joke defending.

The one plus point is that he’ll have a couple of extra weeks free in which to sort out his move to a “big club” such as Huddersfield.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)