+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Var

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    That's a great question Airborn... would love to have seen that if i'm honest, just saw the France one now and no way can I say it was or wasn't a pen.... ok so he gave the Pen so should the guy of been sent off also?
    Haven't seen the French one to be honest but I just cannot see how pundits are agreeing with some of these decisions that are blatant cheating, what am I missing?

Had I been reviewing the Peruvian one, the striker would have been off for cheating, VAR is being mishandled by idiots, that's why people don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Haven't seen the French one to be honest but I just cannot see how pundits are agreeing with some of these decisions that are blatant cheating, what am I missing?

Had I been reviewing the Peruvian one, the striker would have been off for cheating, VAR is being mishandled by idiots, that's why people don't like it.
    Lets just say Cueva's pen was justification for the award, he was defo looking for it and was actually very clever in hanging his leg, I have to say Peru look a decent unit and are playing some lovely football, the Danes have not shown up yet

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Lets just say Cueva's pen was justification for the award, he was defo looking for it and was actually very clever in hanging his leg, I have to say Peru look a decent unit and are playing some lovely football, the Danes have not shown up yet

They have now.....

Agree though, Peru look decent but no end product.

Agree though, Peru look decent but no end product.
    I'd liken Peru to drunken ***, lots of foreplay let down by a lack of penetration. They'll need to try harder if they're to get through to the second date.

No doubt about Croatian pen, what idiotic defending

I disagree , the Nigerians were victims of fraud in my opinion.

I think the Nigerians must have an Italian defensive coach.