+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: VAR , I’ll say it again.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Var done brilliant again today..
    Where? I knew it wasn’t offside 😉

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

Thousands praying in England that it wasn't offside.

VAR got that one right but the system is supposed to eliminate doubt and reduce uncertainties over referee decisions. What it's doing though is introducing more uncertainty and questioning valid on the pitch ref decisions.

It's early days on VAR and aspects like players appealing for bogus VAR reviews needs looking at. The system should have been tested out fully at lesser tournaments before it was used in the world cup finals.

What some players and managers don’t realise is VAR is constantly being used and ref is being advised on what they see, you get the odd ref though who won’t look at VAR. personally I love it we all know how **** some refs are and let’s face it if something wasn’t done Darren Ferguson would shoot em lol.
    It’s not just ref cock ups it’s covering, it’s stopping diving for penalty’s and free kicks and makes no players god forbid actually play football. We all remember how boring last few world cups have been, this years has been best one in years all thanks to VAR

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    That's because your perfect in every way mate. I knew the rumours were lies. 😘

Well our game against Belgium was that exciting even VAR went home.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    That's because your perfect in every way mate. I knew the rumours were lies. 😘
    Nobody is perfect mate

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314