+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: VAR , I’ll say it again.

Great name by the way monopoly dog. I always used to be jealous when my big big brother got that when we played monop. I used to end up with the iron. I don't think you are owt to do with kempo by the way at the moment! Not his style. Time may tell...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Great name by the way monopoly dog. I always used to be jealous when my big big brother got that when we played monop. I used to end up with the iron. I don't think you are owt to do with kempo by the way at the moment! Not his style. Time may tell...
    Mum ran over the Monopoly iron with a pram - a real one! - and broke it. Actually, a Monopoly pram would have been a better idea for a counter than an iron, and more difficult to damage - but she didn't know that.

I am convinced my mum hoovered up me orange Wembley dice sometime on Christmas day when I got the game. Whatever, I never saw it again. I had to make another Wembley dice with orange paper stuck to an ordinary dice. I was gutted.

Can't say I remember the pram Mike what other counters were there? I know monopoly was one of the most boring games I have ever played because you were never sure when to end the game and in the end I often sabotaged it by knocking the hotels off if I thought I was losing! The playing piece you got at the start of the game was often the best bit of the game.

Dog, iron, battleship, racing car, top hat, boot

Hopefully, we're not going to get Tom Boot, Anastasia Racingcar, Ian Battle-Ship, etc, on here
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-06-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    My brother always went for the dog and I got the car, with hindsight the dog was a better choice.. Definitely not Kempo, although the various incarnations have been pretty amusing over the years.

I posted on here a few years ago in the days of MillmoorLane, GazzaM8, Gino, Snackajack, Mr Dog, Stevemul (Rip) amongst others.

Quote Originally Posted by MonopolyDog View Post
    Definitely not Kempo, although the various incarnations have been pretty amusing over the years.
    Only kempoo would post this. I don't know any poster who would think this nemind type it

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    only kempoo would post this. I don't know any poster who would think this nemind type it
    .. Lol!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-06-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Every game on TV in England there should be 3/4 pens per game due to grabbing and pulling, especially at corners.. wonder if any players have dived this tourney. Maybe that's one negative var will eliminate
    Let's hope so.

Back to VAR. Anybody think Switzerland's goal against Brazil should have been disallowed? Not sure what the VAR people were looking at but the system is clearly not taking away controversy so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Back to VAR. Anybody think Switzerland's goal against Brazil should have been disallowed? Not sure what the VAR people were looking at but the system is clearly not taking away controversy so far.
    There lies the problem
    Rules are there but officials seems to have different opinions on them so var is pointless

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast