+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dinner date . .

Dinner date . .

OK respond to this if you have a mind to and I would be greatful of your feedback as it's been getting my goat all day today

I went to a house dinner party last night

Nice dinner and all that chit chat stuff.

I mentioned a good mate of mine who was black and was our little towns best DJ at the time.

I was in a nightclub where he and I used to often go. It was often dark in there and was when he tapped me on the arm and said hello (bearing in mind he was shoulder height to me, as in short). He did this three times and I looked round to see who it was before he smiled and I then recognised his teeth glowing in the dark. He and I laughed about it as it is a funny story.

One person at this party last night decided to think I was being racist. I said it wasn't racist as he was my mate of many years and he found it funny too.

Well she never agreed so I said his name is Brown (it is Brown) so by calling him by his name am I also being racist. Obviously I am sarcastic at this point.

I am now thinking I won't be able to be in that persons company again for fear of being labelled further.

Any opinions?

Bloody hell,just how dark are the nightclubs in Swindon?

just vote for Abbott and Corbyn and enjoy much of the same, public correctness gone barmy!!
    as for Swindon and the darkness?... pay your bloody electricity bill FFS!

Its pathetic PC gone mad Gaz, some people just look for trouble when there is none there, and it sounds like you didn't say or do anything offensive.

Was she a teacher.? They always think like that..

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Bloody hell,just how dark are the nightclubs in Swindon?
    Have you seen the women in Swindon?

Yes Dave, didn't they used to be in Abba ?. Ohh no, Im thinking of Sweden again here, not Swindon.

Yes very dark in Swindon Coco and as davee said it helps with picking a date as I look better in the dark as well.

PC gone bananas Acido but I think the term is snowflake now

DJ - wash your mouth out lol Daine Abbott was someone I thought OK about 2 years ago ffs was I wrong.

Are you psychic Alfie? She's a music and singing teacher. I was supposed to go to her concert tonight but ermm ooo err I had a headache

Having a bad couple of weeks thus far and hope things get better or I'll be flying to Russia and walking to the Russian Ultras Bar doing a Wealdstone Raider interpretation