+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Engerland v Tunisia

Its got nowt to do with where I come from Tricky, and I reckon loads of England also fans think the same.
    (not necesserily fans on FM though!)
    Jack didn't break any rules by picking second rate English & Scotch players in the late 80s and early 90s, but its a ridiculous rule for a player to be able to play for their grandparents country. Parents yes, thats just about acceptable, but surely not grandparents.

You i guess is anti Irish Acido.
    I tend to not make generalisations about peoples faith in their country/clubs

To be honest Tricky, I like Norn Iron and we/Barnsley have some good connections with them, most notably Gerry Taggart. And Ive been there twice as well to that country and I loved it and the accents.

Why on earth did Rep Ireland lose so badly to Denmark in the play offs, the Danes haven't been that great so far have they.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    To be honest Tricky, I like Norn Iron and we/Barnsley have some good connections with them, most notably Gerry Taggart. And Ive been there twice as well to that country and I loved it and the accents.

Why on earth did Rep Ireland lose so badly to Denmark in the play offs, the Danes haven't been that great so far have they.
    I glad you had a nice time in Norhern Ireland Acido (i never been there) and i respect Daggers who says he done 5 tours of duty there. But what have this got to do with me who just said i have relations in SOUTHERN IRELAND NEW ROSS COUNTY WEXFORD. ? Which is a lovely peaceful place btw. I have no interest in conflicts so best i leave it there
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 28-06-2018 at 09:57 AM.

on the subject of Wexford:
    quite reknowned for their cut glass....
    masterful objects!
    be lucky now
    john.

Yes Tricky lets get back to talking about the subject, which was/is Engerland in the World cup ?.

A lot is being said about us trying to avoid winning ths group because Brazil will probably be in the way if it comes to the Qtrs. And it could be Sweden or Schweisse instead if we do it as runners-up!.

Yes lets get back to football.
    I not sure who England route to the final could be after tonight (Belgium) But i think England could beat Brazil but i going for Spain to win it in my humble opinion

It worries and annoys me to see Brazil slowly starting to look more like a team now, but they sure do rely a lot still on Neymar.
    Maybe Spain had their scare against Morocco the other night and that might be the kick in the teeth they needed, who knows eh. They will surely make the Qtrs at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It worries and annoys me to see Brazil slowly starting to look more like a team now, but they sure do rely a lot still on Neymar.
    Maybe Spain had their scare against Morocco the other night and that might be the kick in the teeth they needed, who knows eh. They will surely make the Qtrs at least.
    hmmm, who scored the goals that enabled Brazil to quali for the 8ths?Neymar?

as we are atmo, we shouldn't be avoiding anyone imo, bring it on!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast