+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Engerland v Tunisia

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    hmmm, who scored the goals that enabled Brazil to quali for the 8ths?Neymar?
    I know Daggers, but hes at the heart of absolutely anything & everything that they/Brazil do. I think they would struggle if he was out with injury or suspension tbh. Coutinho has scored some important goals for them as well, and in fairness they arent such a one man team (under Neymar) like the Argies are with Messi for example.

This is all about opinions of course and Im loving this World cup and Im enjoying reading others fans comments, about any WC subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I know Daggers, but hes at the heart of absolutely anything & everything that they/Brazil do. I think they would struggle if he was out with injury or suspension tbh. Coutinho has scored some important goals for them as well, and in fairness they arent such a one man team (under Neymar) like the Argies are with Messi for example.

This is all about opinions of course and Im loving this World cup and Im enjoying reading others fans comments, about any WC subject.
    indeed Sir, do enjoy, afterall its what its all about!
    careful now
    john.

I'm nuts about Brazil ..

The boys from Brazil ...Who can remember that great film ?

Blue eyed blonde haired ..
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 28-06-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    .. Who can remember that great film ?. Blue eyed blonde haired ..
    No we dont want to know about your male **** film memories here Alf, we're talking about world cup footy!.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I'm nuts about Brazil ..

The boys from Brazil ...Who can remember that great film ?

Blue eyed blonde haired ..
    I do Alf, it starred Gregory Peck and there were loads of kids who looked like Hitler. Good film.

Yes didn't the young kid control the viscious dogs, and he set them on Gregory Peck to kill him. (spoiler alert of course lol)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345