+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Engerland v Tunisia

Engerland v Tunisia

Come on then lads, the big kick off is almost here, and Im nervous and also excited about us/England in this WCup.
    Will we beat and should we be expecting to beat Tunisia, to begin with. We don't tend to start tournaments well and Im not sure why that is, but remember 20 years ago (in France '98) we did start with a win against Tunisia and it was also on a Monday as well!!. Is that a good omen eh ?.

A lot is expected of Harry Kane, and if he and Dele Alli both flop we can put all the blame on Tottingham & Dave on this board lol. I like the fact that they are saying they want to bury the disastrous memory of the Iceland loss in Euro '16, and they want to do it as soon as possible. So fingers crossed we will start off with a win.

We will stuff this group, our worst performance will be Belguim where we may draw but I doubt that very much

Marching on thru to round two with Engerland

No need to bite your nails just yet davee

I hope your right Gaz, and that Belgium game might be down to bragging rights, and who wins the group or finishes 2nd in the group etc.
    Im not dismissing Tunisia & Panama, but we've got to be confident haven't we, about getting through the group stage.

Got to be confident and take each game as it comes and enjoy it is the key

Although I'm watching the WC I've got no confidence in England at all,they will **** it up somehow

why would anyone have confidence in an England National football team
    no reason really, is there!

I really enjoyed the Germany v Mexico game as I thought that the outcome was a forgone conclusion before it started

Great credit to Mexico, and didn't Germany look more than a touch over rated!.
    Theres no real stand out team just at the moment so this could make it a more open WCup, and it makes England's chances a bit better. (no pressure on them of course lol)

Btw speaking of us opening our World cup on a Monday in '98 & '18, we also did this in '90 with that awful 1-1 game against the England B team (Rep Oirland).

Good luck tonight lads, get the campaign of to a winning start and hopefully a good run of victories come your way. All the very best.

GSTQ!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast