+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Engerland v Tunisia

Why would the combined British B team (who call themselves Rep Oirland) make the World cup far better ?. lol
    Btw, I wish Roy Keane would finally snap and batter somebody in the Itv studio. He looks like he wants to and is going to.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Why would the combined British B team (who call themselves Rep Oirland) make the World cup far better ?. lol
    Btw, I wish Roy Keane would finally snap and batter somebody in the Itv studio. He looks like he wants to and is going to.
    Roy looks like he holds the lot of them in contempt lol

It's all in them eyes wahahaha

I hope its Gary Neville who he smacks, and actually he might get set upon if he tried his luck with Slav Bilic. lol

I think he's got his eye on Slav lol

Ireland the British b team. ? How is the Republic of Ireland British ??

Doesn't it include several English/British players, who weren't even born in Rep Oirland and don't even have paddy accents.
    The so called 2nd and 3rd generation rule in Intl football is absolutely ridiculous. However if they ever offered me a chance to play in the World cup because I once saw a Guinness ad on telly, I wouldn't turn it down either.

Doesn't it include several English/British players, who weren't even born in Rep Oirland and don't even have paddy accents.
    The so called 2nd and 3rd generation rule in Intl football is absolutely ridiculous. However if they ever offered me a chance to play in the World cup because I once saw a Guinness ad on telly, I wouldn't turn it down either.
    It is correct what they say about about Yorkshire folk.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast