+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Denmark Kit

Denmark Kit

Looked great I thought, especially with the red socks with white turnovers. Would love to see The Millers in a similar set up one day.

To say how popular the Nigeria kit has been I have to say I prefer the Peru one...reminded me of Argentina 78.

I like the one Spain wore against Portugal, looks white at first glance but is actually ice blue.

Serbia is nice (white one)

Croatia is just horrid
    Last edited by millertop; 17-06-2018 at 01:26 PM.

All available here
    https://eu.store.fifa.com

Some great looking strips about. What a shame that modern day players make them look appaling by the way they wear them. Lycre ,non matching sleeves under short sleeved shirts. Shorts pulled down to make them look even baggier, socks pulled up over knees. Thank god they got rid of the white ankle bandages.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Some great looking strips about. What a shame that modern day players make them look appaling by the way they wear them. Lycre ,non matching sleeves under short sleeved shirts. Shorts pulled down to make them look even baggier, socks pulled up over knees. Thank god they got rid of the white ankle bandages.
    WHAT is it with the socks over the knees malarkey.It takes me back to when I was a littleun playing in the snow(long time ago cos now I like the snow through the window).