+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it £40m total or £40m + sales

I would also imagine there will be loyalty bonusses for seeing out the contract, so, rather than pocketing £6m if he left, it would cost the club if he stayed.

I think what is being said is.... until the fat narcissistic bstd sells up the selling of players will still come with loads of strings attached, but buying hasn’t got any strings.

He said the club needs to finance itself, which it is/could do (apart from when it gets relegated due to his penny pinching and if he actually got proper fees up front not dribbles from the biggest clubs in the country) and he wouldn’t need to finance loans to put an extra strangle hold on the club.

The blokes a CNUT pure and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post

The blokes a CNUT pure and simple.
    Yup. The only direction we're going once the fat greedy bastad sees off Rafa is downwards.

.. What do you think the 152 mil that's been dumped into SAFC's account is for? ..
    Last edited by andyj73; 19-06-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. What do you think the 152 mil that's been dumped into SAFC's account is for? ..
    Pay for fans to come back and see a league one side

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Pay for fans to come back and see a league one side
    .. Clever fecker, I was hoping someone would say I was talking ****e so I could point them in the direction of the filing history on Companies House ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Clever fecker, I was hoping someone would say I was talking ****e so I could point them in the direction of the filing history on Companies House ..

Several of your lot i'm friends with on FB have been posting about the new bloke buying a share, so i assumed that was what you were talking about.

How does it work in regards FFP regs?

Didn't think owners could just pour money in anymore?

Thing is, if that is true it just piles even more pressure on the mess that is SAFC to go up. Like it or not you are going to be everyone’s cup final so it’ll be interesting to see if your players have the bottle for the fight which has been massively lacking for two years. Ours did... we’ll be watching.

Your fans have been found wanting as well walking out on your club when needed the most. Don’t you sing ‘Sunlun till I die’ should change it to ‘Sunlun till I die, it’s just a feckn lie.’

What is League 1 known as on Wearside, surely not the ‘piss easy league?
    Last edited by Kingstonbob1; 19-06-2018 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post

Several of your lot i'm friends with on FB have been posting about the new bloke buying a share, so i assumed that was what you were talking about.

How does it work in regards FFP regs?

Didn't think owners could just pour money in anymore?

.. Think it's got something to do with the balance of the debt tbh, so looks like the bank's money not ours. Not sure how it works mind .. Think with Satori being in town, people are just putting 2 & 2 together and getting it wrong .. Could be wrong, but I very much doubt a 20% minority share holder would be putting £152 million into the club ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    Thing is, if that is true it just piles even more pressure on the mess that is SAFC to go up. Like it or not you are going to be everyone’s cup final so it’ll be interesting to see if your players have the bottle for the fight which has been massively lacking for two years. Ours did... we’ll be watching.

Your fans have been found wanting as well walking out on your club when needed the most. Don’t you sing ‘Sunlun till I die’ should change it to ‘Sunlun till I die, it’s just a feckn lie.’

What is League 1 known as on Wearside, surely not the ‘piss easy league?
    .. Calm down, Calm down ..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)