+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ot miners

ot miners

why do the miners hate Margaret Thatcher so much when labour under Wilson shut more pits than Thatcher ever did.

in fact thatcher slowed the rate of pit closures down.

Whoops, I thought you were a labour supporter.

this isn't about labour or conservative it's a genuine question why did it all kick off with Thatcher when labour shut a load more pits but nothing got done.

Well - I reckon Brazil will win but not as comfortably as they should against Switzerland. I think that those of us who watched the 1970 Brazil team in awe will again be disappointed in Brazil's performance

Wrinkly You were right. Not the same team as old. Neymar was going down like a two bob whore throughout the entire game.

Labour did close down more mines but only the ones closed down by the Conservatives seem to count, partly understandable as they were the last ones to be closed, but I wonder what would have happened if Labour had been the ones to close the last pits?

I hope our lads can use the excitement at many of the supposedly top teams getting off to a shaky start and put in a really energetic and positive performance against Tunisia.

Been a cracking tournament so far I think, some great play, some surprises and some unfamiliar players and teams to enjoy.
    Last edited by harpo88; 18-06-2018 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Typos

Typical first round of matches; no one looking outstanding yet, but teams usually don't normally click until the 3rd game and beyond so nothing to read into it yet. Didn't Germany lose their first game against a weak team a few years ago and then go on to win the damn thing. Hoping for good energy and fluency on the ball tonight to get confidence up. Come on Lion Pups!

Only 3000 going according to the press.

Can't see Kane coming anywhere near the Golden Boot to be honest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast