+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mitrovic

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    He wouldnt need many would he?

He has never had a run in the team, he would comfortably outscore hosses poo.
    Very true, but would Mitrovic score 7-8 or 14-15 goals a season? I think we need someone who can get +12 goals in order for us to advance, and I can't honestly say - as much as I do like him - that Mitro's the man for that job.

I dont think he would score a boat load, but he would easily outscore the other strikers we have and he is younger. So he should be kept and others moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I dont think he would score a boat load, but he would easily outscore the other strikers we have and he is younger. So he should be kept and others moved on.
    I don't know about that. Like I said, I like him and do rate him to some extent, but if he doesn't suit the system (or Rafa's style) and can be sold for a decent amount of money that we can reinvest back into the squad, then I wouldn't mind letting him go. We could get rid of Gayle and Joselu, but I doubt it'd give us a lot financially... Maybe Gayle to Stoke could give us a bit though.

Price is now £50m !!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic header, and again Tadic Involved. Benitez were you watching ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Fantastic header, and again Tadic Involved. Benitez were you watching ? lol
    Oh he'll be watching like we all are but mitrovic doesn't fit his style. I think I'd change my style if that was the case....but...well, Rafa will do what Rafa does like the stubborn git he is.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Oh he'll be watching like we all are but mitrovic doesn't fit his style. I think I'd change my style if that was the case....but...well, Rafa will do what Rafa does like the stubborn git he is.
    Yep spot on maybe if Mitro got himself a spanish passport he would be our first choice striker

He's playing well tonight, like...

How was that not a penalty ? its Kane all over again. whats the point in VAR

Appalling decision. That would have even been a foul in Aussie rules...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)