+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merkels Lot v Tarkers Lot

Merkels Lot v Tarkers Lot

Come on Mec-e-co.

ps. What the fcuk is Joachim Low wearing !!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Come on Mec-e-co.

ps. What the fcuk is Joachim Low wearing !!
    Take that, Frau Merkel.

Hacienda that!

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees .Spent a lot of time in Kiel and to be fair the people around there are great , but the Germans in general are w******s . Hope I haven't spoke to soon.

Take that yer Krauts.....loved it.....first time Mexico have beaten Germany in the World Cup?......backed them at 100-1 to win the tournament and a sneaky bet on to win today......yum yum

Midday here......time to get smashed on the profits......the pool is warm and the beers chilled and the "naughty nurse" is naked

I predicted Germany would win the World Cup, but that sure as Hell doesn't mean I wanted them to. They lacked passion but Germans don't do passion, even worse for them, they lacked efficiency. They won't get past teams who care, like Portugal even. So I now don't see them winning it now. On the other hand, their odds will be better. And Mexico always do quite well in World Cups so this is not a massive surprise. 100/1 is a decent bet.

Ozil looked like he wasn't bothered and Muller looks a spent force. I think they will also regret not taking Sane .

ps . I know he's won the world cup but if Southgate had worn that outfit I wouldn't have been able to take him seriously .
    Last edited by navypie; 17-06-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Take that yer Krauts.....loved it.....first time Mexico have beaten Germany in the World Cup?......backed them at 100-1 to win the tournament and a sneaky bet on to win today......yum yum

Midday here......time to get smashed on the profits......the pool is warm and the beers chilled and the "naughty nurse" is naked
    I'm coming to stay at yours on holiday! It sounds like my kinda place!

Have you got a shed?? I promise not to piss in it!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

100-1. I don't bet mate but if Mec-e-co win the world cup , send me a pair of your underpants and I will eat...…………….. my words.

Quote Originally Posted by rorylee View Post
    I'm coming to stay at yours on holiday! It sounds like my kinda place!

Have you got a shed?? I promise not to piss in it!
    I can't go that far in a promise but I'm sorry I called Mexico a hell hole.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast