+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham place a 1 million bid

Rotherham place a 1 million bid

If, as has been reported, AN Other Champ club(s) serious, then Tony's wallet is safe

It will be extremely interesting if this is true. Hope we are not going down the same route as a few years ago, but being an optimist I think (and hope) that the time Keifer spent with us last season may be a contributing factor in our favour. Yes I know about agents and the clubs pay structure.

I don't even think keiffer Moore is worth a million at the moment.

what has he done score 17 goals in league 1.

think he needs another season or 2 banging the goals in

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    It will be extremely interesting if this is true. Hope we are not going down the same route as a few years ago, but being an optimist I think (and hope) that the time Keifer spent with us last season may be a contributing factor in our favour. Yes I know about agents and the clubs pay structure.
    hope so - not impossible that those factors could sway it - if it's true, of course

Nice bit of business for us if we can get a million quid for the lad .

Not sure whether he wants away or the fact that the new German coach doesn't see him fitting into the system .

We are told that all money received for players leaving this summer will be totally reinvested back in to the squad which will make a nice change .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nice bit of business for us if we can get a million quid for the lad .

Not sure whether he wants away or the fact that the new German coach doesn't see him fitting into the system .

We are told that all money received for players leaving this summer will be totally reinvested back in to the squad which will make a nice change .
    We will have to wait and see obviously, but if true and , IF it happens, it could be a win win situation for both clubs You reinvest and we get a player who knows our style and likes playing for our manager

Didn't Ipswich pay £14,000 for him?

Not worth a million IMO, not proved himself in the Championship, yet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Didn't Ipswich pay £14,000 for him?

Not worth a million IMO, not proved himself in the Championship, yet anyway.

every signing a gamble, this would be no different - if he does well for us, he'll end up being worth a heck of a lot more than this figure...

unlikely to be a bad for us as the last Champ level forward we had

For me Barnsley took the risk last season in buying him

half a year in championship training

If we buy him cheers for training him Barnsley

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast