+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham place a 1 million bid

Quote Originally Posted by pnecha View Post
    I'm told we (Preston) have definitely bid and Alex Neil views him as his main target in terms of bringing in a big target man striker.
    No we can't sell him to the Nobbers, whether its Alex Neill as their manager or not lol. Are they/Preston really a direct team though, surely they're a better footballing side than that.

Ermm Acido were talking championship now not league 1😆😆😆

Sorry couldn’t resist it how are you Pal? 😊

Oi you, shut it!!.
    You didn't think relegation would change me did you Pocket, and the way I post on Footymad ?. Nahh, its never going to happen lol.
    I think Keiffer will be off if anybody offers anything near £1.5 mill, and I think they will be mad if they do because hes not worth that. But he is under contract and we should hold out for something decent even though we're not desperate for the brass.

Your correct. The value of players gone crackers.
    Let’s hope we both have decent seasons pal.
    Gonna be tough for us but not impossible.

I think Moore will end upsomewhere else tbh.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Oi you, shut it!!.
    You didn't think relegation would change me did you Pocket, and the way I post on Footymad ?. Nahh, its never going to happen lol.
    I think Keiffer will be off if anybody offers anything near £1.5 mill, and I think they will be mad if they do because hes not worth that. But he is under contract and we should hold out for something decent even though we're not desperate for the brass.
    We are in a fashion because it looks like we are funding our transfer budget through the sale of unwanted players or those wishing to leave .

The more brass we create then obviously the better .

Snap anybody's hand off at a million quid for Moore , we got around £600k for Knasmullner and hopefully another £3m from the likely sell on fee from Alfie Mawson and we've got a fair budget for League One .

Apologies for the Barnsley talk guys .

:-) :-) :-)

Can we not put the above in the league 1 thread 😆😆😆
    Sorry just enjoying saying it😉

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Snap anybody's hand off at a million quid for Moore , we got around £600k for Knasmullner and hopefully another £3m from the likely sell on fee from Alfie Mawson and we've got a fair budget for League One .
    Apologies for the Barnsley talk guys .
    Don't apologise kid, they can't get enough of this Burnsley talk on here.
    If we do sell him for £1 mill+, who are the replacement options then in and around Lg One, who might want to join a team who are setting their sights on immediate promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Pretty good record that big la d. Hope you are tipping us to stay up this season.
    If we can get a good CH (which we are still short of) a Left Back a Right back and a good attacking midfielder I think we have a shot at staying up but we need to be spending at least 5 million on a mix of young hungry players.

I would deffo be in for Liam Lindsay from Barnsley and think we could get him for 1.5 million or maybe a little less. I think we are ok for strikers but I wouldn't say no to at least 1 addition but it wouldn't be Moore.

Why would you sell a proven league 1 goalscorer, whether he fits in with your "style" or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    If we can get a good CH (which we are still short of) a Left Back a Right back and a good attacking midfielder I think we have a shot at staying up but we need to be spending at least 5 million on a mix of young hungry players.

I would deffo be in for Liam Lindsay from Barnsley and think we could get him for 1.5 million or maybe a little less. I think we are ok for strikers but I wouldn't say no to at least 1 addition but it wouldn't be Moore.
    Ever thought becoming a stand up comedian Ladon ????

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast