+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham place a 1 million bid

If this is true then I despair :-(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............

He is nowhere near ready for the Championship and if we are willing to pay £1,000,000 for a player who is not proven then we need our bumps feeling.

Inflation Biglad.

Someone tell me when it's on the O/S signed, sealed and delivered
    then I will believe it.

I won't

Personally I will take a million quid off RUFC for Kieffer Moore all day long .

No disrespect to the lad and I hope he scores a ton of goals for you guys and keeps you in the championship .

He's probably not quite right for us for a number of reasons and it's best we all move on .

It’s all lazy journo/media hype he ain’t coming here ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    If this is true then I despair :-(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............

He is nowhere near ready for the Championship and if we are willing to pay £1,000,000 for a player who is not proven then we need our bumps feeling.
    The thing is, you're not going to get anyone who is proven for a million in the current market. If that's our budget then I don't think we'll get anyone better than him for that amount.

I think people are expecting linole messi for 600k

End of day strikers cost a fortune and like mas has said your not going to get a flawless proven championship goal scorer for a million even proven league 1 goal scorers asking prices are higher than that

Positives on signing Moore would be

A. He has already played for us and knows what to expect and would fit in well

B. He has already had half a season in championship and scored a few goals so his championship cherry has gone

And last of all with smith and Moore being big lads corners should be quite entertaining instead of nail biting.

I say this with all the respect I can , as I've said previously I hope you can stay up and I've no axe to grind with RUFC what so ever .

It's the under the radar talent that will give you a chance of staying up .

Paying a million quid for Kieffer Moore is worrying looking at this without any emotional ties .

If he went to Derby County for a million it's a different matter because that's a punt they can absorb .

A million quid out of your budget is a different thing .

Let's look at this objectively , he's had a run at your club in league one where he scored a good number of goals .

We took a punt on the lad and in all honesty it failed and with all due respect I don't expect RUFC to perform any better than we did in the championship .

You know what out there are players for a fraction of that kind of money who could do a similar job with a level of improvement in them .

Kieffer isn't Championship standard in my opinion , in league one he's probably alright but you aren't in league one next season .

This would be an emotional signing for your club and not with your head .

Just my opinion guys .

I'm told we (Preston) have definitely bid and Alex Neil views him as his main target in terms of bringing in a big target man striker.

Just a few points. Barnsley must be mad letting him go, a ready made top league 1 striker. But they'd be mad to turn down £1m for him too.
    We must be mad if we're ready to shell out £1m for him, but KM would be mad not to come.
    Also, anyone who thinks Proctor and Smith are championship standard are also mad.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast