+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Rotherham place a 1 million bid

For some inexplicable reason many Rotherham fans have a strange desire to resign old players that are well past their sell by date - and that’s the naked truth

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    For some inexplicable reason many Rotherham fans have a strange desire to resign old players that are well past their sell by date - and that’s the naked truth
    Unfortunately your right

Some players may have been golden when they was with us but time passes it changes people mentally and physically, warne said he wants young lads he can moald in his image so saying oh I’d have lafonda back won’t work with our current squad.

How are you k man hope your ok

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Are there any examples of anyone coming back to RUFC in the same role and reliving their former glory. Bobby Mimms, no. Ronnie Moore, no. Didn't even Gerry Forrest give it a try and fall a bit flat?

Ssme can probably be said of old MM posters.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Are there any examples of anyone coming back to RUFC in the same role and reliving their former glory. Bobby Mimms, no. Ronnie Moore, no. Didn't even Gerry Forrest give it a try and fall a bit flat?
    D

Ssme can probably be said of old MM posters.
    CAM you could say Morgan signing for Fleetwood is a miss. Others would say he’s too old but for me experience and the nounse to know you’re position is crucial and that speaks volumes. Most C/D’s don’t come into their game until their late 20’s and even better in their 30’s.

Should we have given Morgan another chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM you could say Morgan signing for Fleetwood is a miss. Others would say he’s too old but for me experience and the nounse to know you’re position is crucial and that speaks volumes. Most C/D’s don’t come into their game until their late 20’s and even better in their 30’s.

Has he got faster in the 3 years he's been gone? I doubt it and history is against him. Never go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

No. If he’s not good enough for Wigan he isn’t for us at this level. We need as good as or better than the opposition. Plus didn’t he not sign when we offered him a new contract?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011