+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham place a 1 million bid

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    In terms of money for strikers

They were on the cheap
    Yes but vastly overpriced for the quality that they actually were.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Just a few points. Barnsley must be mad letting him go, a ready made top league 1 striker. But they'd be mad to turn down £1m for him too.
    We must be mad if we're ready to shell out £1m for him, but KM would be mad not to come.
    Also, anyone who thinks Proctor and Smith are championship standard are also mad.
    It.s a mad mad mad world(could make a film with that title I reckon)

If Barnsley want to get promotion back into the championship next season, they will need Moore in the team, selling him is letting the Barnsley fans down in my reckoning.

Andy Giddings states that to his knowledge RUFC have not put in a bid for KM. Wonder where the Star got it from?

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    Andy Giddings states that to his knowledge RUFC have not put in a bid for KM. Wonder where the Star got it from?
    I will give you a tip mate NEVER trust a newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I will give you a tip mate NEVER trust a newspaper.
    Well I must be naïve mate because I believe most of the rubbish that is spouted on here. In fact I am the chief contributor .
    However, I did say that the KM story would be very interesting if true. It must also be said in the Stars defence that Paul Davis was a good reporter and his predecessors, Les Payne and John Piper were brilliant sports writers.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Tad unfair that.

BigLadonOS is a brilliant judge of a player.

Always has been .......

Wish I knew how to get my old posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Proctor is a quality signing for me and am convinced he will be a top player for us this season.

We need a right back and a left back that have pace in bucket loads.

Other than that I'm pretty optimistic for the coming season.

UTM.

Nope.

But I think that that Proctor is a lot better player than most people think he is.

He needed to be at a club like Rotherham where he has a chance to claim a regular place in the team as one of the main men to get us the goals.

He will walk through defenders with his power at this level and bag up on a regular basis.

For me Proctor is the best signing the club have made in the last few years and I cannot wait to see him make a lot of people eat their words.
    My thoughts on the matter is that although we were not great yesterday there are signs that we are starting to gel a lot better and good things are just around the corner.

300k spent on a decent CH and I think we are good to go this season.

UTM!
    I can't understand some people on here! For me Warny is doing a good job and this team will improve and become a very good side in the not too distant future.

Looks like we might need a new striker though with Procs injury looking like a bad one.
    Not sure about auto's but even if we don't bring anyone in ( Although I would like to see a £300.000 CH come in to the club) I can see us in at least the last playoff place.

As I have said on other threads. We are not as bad as people are making us out to be and given a few more games to gel I can see us moving up the league table bit by bit.
    This could well be a very good signing for us.

Smith has needed a good run in a side for a while now and really has not had one at previous clubs.

He is the type of player that could do really well here and would also work well with young Yates.

UTM!

Couldn't find the Towel one where I said he would be a good signing for us too.

Pretty good record that big la d. Hope you are tipping us to stay up this season.

Good record? Are you mad?
    He tips two strikers to come good think they got 8 goals between em and Yates to play alongside proctor. Haha.
    Plus said we need a left back and right back. And 300k on a Ch when we already had a brick heading goal machine
    Did he not rate mattock or purrington? I make that 2 out of 6 right

😀🤣😆 Just kidding big lad 😋

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast