+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Fed Q&A with Martin and Fyffe

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    Ah so the poor people shouldn't have an opinion.....

Very ignorant post and outlook.
    My point was not about wealth it was about success and how we should perhaps give a guys some credit for rising to the top of his profession in a way that allows him to invest substantial sums of his own money into a club we claim to love. We get people on here pontificating about a guy that clearly has more experience running a multi million pound company than them. Perhaps I am wrong and you have served at high levels on multiple boards and have experience of turning round companies etc. If so share with us so I can reassess your credibility in comparison. It currently just sounds like you are an angry bitter man who just wants to attack without offering anything positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    You're wasting your time.

As a fanbase, we are the most easily swayed in the world. MM could break into their house, steal their life savings, pump their doag and take a shyte in their kettle however a few months later after a wee bit of lip service all would be forgiven.

Look at the shiny shiny....
    Another one of those that I would have nowhere near the running of the club. Great at pulling down and criticising but very little positive contributions about what he would do differently.....

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    You must be a joy to be around.
    If you won the lottery, you'd moan coz your gonna die one day anyway.
    Mate, you're not clever. You're a negative whinge bag that isnae happy unless you can say "i told you so"
    You are the blind one.
    Very negative post IMO.

Very negative post IMO.
    Sound mate. You're entitled to your opinion. See how negativity breeds negativity?
    gonnae stop moaning and trying to hold back those that are trying to move forward?

Very negative post IMO.
    Come on Danny time to own up.
    You’re quite clearly a master of the wind up.
    I don’t believe for one minute you actually believe the stuff you post. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    My point was not about wealth it was about success and how we should perhaps give a guys some credit for rising to the top of his profession in a way that allows him to invest substantial sums of his own money into a club we claim to love. We get people on here pontificating about a guy that clearly has more experience running a multi million pound company than them. Perhaps I am wrong and you have served at high levels on multiple boards and have experience of turning round companies etc. If so share with us so I can reassess your credibility in comparison. It currently just sounds like you are an angry bitter man who just wants to attack without offering anything positive.
    Can you fire me your CV and experience. I need to assess your credibility to assess my credibility.

Seriously bud, we are on an internet message board, not LinkedIn - if you go through your life only willing to listen to people after you have assessed their viability for commenting on a given subject you would literally need to chase a PhD up for an opinion on which brand of corn flakes are the best.

I take it from your post you have never offered an opinion on club administration or team selection/tactics as you've never published your level of experience on this forum as far as I can see.

Here is STs CV:

Skills:

End of CV

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    here is sts cv:

Skills:

Creeping on young lassies

end of cv
    ftfy

On the back of the last few seasons it's difficult not to agree with big chunks of FTD's original post. While the apparent attempt to restructure the running of the club back to the Wee Jim way is admirable we shouldn't forget that in a post Bosman era players won't accept the restrictions in location, wages and bonus described in the Chairman's statement and we'll no doubt end up paying through the nose one way or another.

I guess the proof of the pudding will be in the eating. Significant changes being made in playing staff and structure but unless it's turned into success on the pitch then the Chairman's statement is just words. I hope to god he's right.

And FTD1983 as a funster? Surely no. Just cause he disagrees with the party line doesn't make him one of them. Dissent and challenge must be a good thing or we'll be hoodwinked into accepting the same schite we've put up with since 2014.

The biggest problem we have had in the last few years is being addressed. Having a completely new squad of players every season is just ridiculous and we'd need to get very lucky to hit on a championship winning squad at the first attempt each year.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)