+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fed Q&A with Martin and Fyffe

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    Maybe our more positive supporters arent the ones with their head in the sand.
    Or maybe our board are indeed evil capitalists, focused intently on hoovering cash from the pockets of Dundee United fans, led by the absent baldy snake.
    I know you are trying to be a bit sensationalist and make the latter option a wacky conspiracy theory, but replace the emotive inclusion of the fans with “the club” and what you have actually done is summed up the last 5 or so years of the ST reign perfectly. All club assets held in security, pishing money season after season, no sellable assets (property or players) despite years of top 6, cup wins, cup finals, huge player sales.

Of course it’s the one who is basing opinions on the recent past who is mental and not those who refuse to learn from the past few years events.

Tell me, who has the controlling interest at Dundee Utd football club today? Wakey wakey!

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Thats your best ever post 😀
    Certainly my smartest ever post.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Certainly my smartest ever post.
    Certainly the shortest post in this thread!! Stands out well

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    I know you are trying to be a bit sensationalist and make the latter option a wacky conspiracy theory, but replace the emotive inclusion of the fans with “the club” and what you have actually done is summed up the last 5 or so years of the ST reign perfectly. All club assets held in security, pishing money season after season, no sellable assets (property or players) despite years of top 6, cup wins, cup finals, huge player sales.

Of course it’s the one who is basing opinions on the recent past who is mental and not those who refuse to learn from the past few years events.

Tell me, who has the controlling interest at Dundee Utd football club today? Wakey wakey!
    I didnt say anyone was mental. You are displaying head in the sand tendencies though, much like that you accuse others of.
    Yes, the snake is currently majority shareholder. Doesnt mean he is making decisions.
    The fact that certain changes happening havent happened before now suggests that someone less incompetent, or less stubborn is making the decisions now.
    MM could be lying about it all, but there is noting to suggest that, other than the fact that ST was a ****e chairman, therefore MM must be lying due to his association with him.
    Sorry, but some people are nit-picking and moaning because it's their habit.
    My dog cowers any time i pick up a newspaper because his previous owner used to beat him with newspapers quite regularly, even though im just picking up the paper to read it and have no intention of beating him with it. This is quite similar behaviour to what i see on here.

What could they have said thay you wouldnt disagree with then?

Im as pissed off as the next Arab with recent history but from what I can see, the club are trying to steer in the right direction. Im finding it harf to moan about the coaching team being built and the players coming in so far.

Seems that some boys constantly have a chip on their shoulder and feel the need to criticise anyone with even a slightly optimistic or enthisuastic view on things.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    F
    wish we still had the like button. I'm sure that post would have broken all records

People are drawing their own conclusions currently about the Club's current actions and their authenticity. The crux really is that we'll only know how successful/genuine or not all this stuff is until the season gets underway and progresses. Until then opinions are largely baseless and irrelevant when you think about it.

What I would say is that there are parallels to be drawn between Laszlo and Brewster 12 years ago. Both have been given a remit to overhaul structure and get rid of the 'couldn't give a monkeys', overpaid mercenaries masquerading as a playing squad and bring in better alternatives. Unfortunately Brewster himself ultimately failed to survive that cull and it was Sir Craig who eventually benefitted from Brewster's work. Let's hope for all our sakes that the same fate doesn't befall Csaba.

You're wasting your time.

As a fanbase, we are the most easily swayed in the world. MM could break into their house, steal their life savings, pump their doag and take a shyte in their kettle however a few months later after a wee bit of lip service all would be forgiven.

Look at the shiny shiny....

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    You're wasting your time.

As a fanbase, we are the most easily swayed in the world. MM could break into their house, steal their life savings, pump their doag and take a shyte in their kettle
    however a few months later after a wee bit of lip service all would be forgiven.

Look at the shiny shiny....
    You must be a joy to be around.
    If you won the lottery, you'd moan coz your gonna die one day anyway.
    Mate, you're not clever. You're a negative whinge bag that isnae happy unless you can say "i told you so"
    You are the blind one.

I'm glad you used the word we there. 🙂

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)