+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sam Gallagher

i think we could get him in on 15k a week if we were to buy but i still think a loan is the most likely outcome

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Yo, Twirlo. Is this a goer?
    deffo got a bid in for him on a permanent deal. also waiting for a player whos in the world cup to come back to give an answer about a loan deal. enquiries made about hirst coming on loan. Blackman was priced out of coming back ,both wi wages and transfer fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    deffo got a bid in for him on a permanent deal. also waiting for a player whos in the world cup to come back to give an answer about a loan deal. enquiries made about hirst coming on loan. Blackman was priced out of coming back ,both wi wages and transfer fee.
    Thought so regards Gallagher. Do you know / can you say if the bid is above or below £3m up front?

Can you say which group the player is in at the World Cup?

Enquiries to Wednesday about Hirst?

cant see us offering 3mill but maybe thats why jamal wasnt signed i think were more likely to have offered nearer 2 possibly with add ons but would be a cracking signing imo and i think he would get plenty of goals in the system we play

I thought we'd try for Blackman on loan if a permanent deal wasn't possible.

£2m with add ons wouldn't get Gallagher. I think he's one we'll be happy to pay a big fee for - the sort of signing we haven't really seen since.... Ched Evans in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Thought so regards Gallagher. Do you know / can you say if the bid is above or below £3m up front?

Can you say which group the player is in at the World Cup?

Enquiries to Wednesday about Hirst?
    enquiries to his then agent dad. so not sure whats happening now,but was told after he went abroad he was coming to us on loan,why i dont know dunt make sense to me. apparently his father wanted 15 grand a week for him,but pigs offered 5 and man u an everton were offering 10. his father hates the pigs board apparently na. he wouldnt say about the world cup player and didnt mention how much for gallagher. hes very excited about the possibility of the players were in for signing for us . is there any chelsea reserves in world cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    enquiries to his then agent dad. so not sure whats happening now,but was told after he went abroad he was coming to us on loan,why i dont know dunt make sense to me. apparently his father wanted 15 grand a week for him,but pigs offered 5 and man u an everton were offering 10. his father hates the pigs board apparently na. he wouldnt say about the world cup player and didnt mention how much for gallagher. hes very excited about the possibility of the players were in for signing for us . is there any chelsea reserves in world cup.
    Kenneth Omeruo for Nigeria. A quick right footed centre half who's decent on the ball.

That wouldn't make any sense at all with Hirst. If Leicester are pulling the strings there I don't see why they'd want him loaned to us, where he'd be unlikely to start.

how much do you think we would offer for gallagher then herbert ? one things certain if we do sign him for a fee the other striker were gonna bring in almost certain to be a loan not great with tipping but i wouldnt be suprised if its adam armstrong mind if we were to get those 2 in think it would be a great bit of business utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    how much do you think we would offer for gallagher then herbert ? one things certain if we do sign him for a fee the other striker were gonna bring in almost certain to be a loan not great with tipping but i wouldnt be suprised if its adam armstrong mind if we were to get those 2 in think it would be a great bit of business utb ftp
    I'd estimate £3m with performance based add ons towards £5m.

You're right, any other strikers would almost certainly be loans. But in terms of attacking assets, we'd be in a good position with Gallagher and Brooks.

I think Newcastle will prefer to sell Armstrong. I'd be all for signing him and Gallagher permanently, expensive but worthwhile, a good joint punt.

isnt armstrong only 21 ? can see newcastle loaning him again and we could well be one of a few clubs in for him

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast