+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to come back....

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Nice to hear from you again Aussie

Here's to Wendy having to flog their better players, struggling in the league and us whupping their sorry @rses in next seasons Steel City Derbies
    Thanks 58

We'll see who flogs who...

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Nice to see you survived the pig and English cricket massacre aussie not a good winter for you really I suppose good to have you back only the good doctor has survived the pig cull on here as he keeps morale up. Not much change in my life sat in the hallamshire typing this waiting for lynnes cataract operation,spend more time in here than anywhere else. Nice to hear from you again hope you stick around
    bulmer, how are you pal, still talking too much sense to be a Blade I see..

I'll stick around as long as I can stay true to myself & not take things too seriously, if you know what I mean.

Yeah the cricket here was disappointing....the South Africa debacle for the Aussies wiped all the joy from that though for them....I felt a little bit sorry for Steve Smith & Bancroft, not so much Warner who is a prize nob, I don't think there was an ounce of genuine remorse from him......also, the whole thing was over the top in my view, it might be wrong but ALL teams have done it in some form or other....anyway, hope we hammer them in the one day games.

Happy birthday Rodders......you're only three months younger than me you old fart.

Smith got a bit of sympathy along with Bancroft not much but some I think warners a nasty piece of work and is universally disliked. It's been a good start 2-0 long may it continue

Happy birthday rod I hope your gert gives you an hour off to celebrate it

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    Total coincidence TT....seen Wednesday relegated & United promoted to the prem during my time on here & never missed a beat, I don't hide from football results or standings.....needed a break from the crap that's all, had to remember why I signed up to footymad in the first place & it wasn't to go hammer & tongs with the haters.

Like I've said many times in the past, I'm not a hater, I'm old school when it comes to the rivalry & banter, I really don't care who anyone supports, I miss being in Sheffield from a football context, I have many friends who are Blades, that's why I joined footymad, Sheffield rivalry is unique in my opinion but like I said, old school, not this new wave hatred at all costs...I'm here for the football chat & rivalry, not the sh1t I somehow got drawn into.

Took a month off myself Oz so know what you mean.

Thought you might have drowned in a tsunami of crocodile tears coming over from South Africa!

Enjoy the season, but not too much

Happy birthday Rodders......you're only three months younger than me you old fart.
    Cheers mi owd piglet,I must admit i'm rather brilliant when it comes to Fartin. By the way i ageree re; the Aussie's ball tamperin and the reaction bein way way over the top and i got a bit of a slatin from some on here for sayin as much but i can tek owt the likes of BennyBlockmod say to me.I've been to BDBL to spend abit o mi birthday money and then i called in SHEFFIELD's poshest pub(Penny Black) whilst waitin for mi bus home,luvly pint at 10.30am. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 19-06-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Name:  NAN.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  9.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Cheers mi owd piglet,I must admit i'm rather brilliant when it comes to Fartin. By the way i ageree re; the Aussie's ball tamperin and the reaction bein way way over the top and i got a bit of a slatin from some on here for sayin as much but i can tek owt the likes of BennyBlockmod say to me.I've been to BDBL to spend abit o mi birthday money and then i called in SHEFFIELD's poshest pub(Penny Black) whilst waitin for mi bus home,luvly pint at 10.30am. UTCB

The Penny Black....wow that brings back a few memories....hang on though that's a fair walk from NSBDBL, specially for an owd fella....that pint probably din't touch the sides......and another thing, 10:30 IN THE MORNING, sure you haven't got a 'problem' you'd like to share rodders.

The Penny Black....wow that brings back a few memories....hang on though that's a fair walk from NSBDBL, specially for an owd fella....that pint probably din't touch the sides......and another thing, 10:30 IN THE MORNING, sure you haven't got a 'problem' you'd like to share rodders.
    Buses mi owd Buses,56 picks up outside BDBL,on SHOREHAM STREET where it is MAGNIFIQUE, drops off in Pond Street into Penny Black for intellectual conversation and a quick pint and then catch mi bus home,jobs a gud un.Not much walkin for me,i've mi figure to think abart tha knows. A doctor used to say to mi late dad,the only problem wi whisky is the cost,same wi ale mate.UTCB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123