+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to come back....

Time to come back....

....if I'm welcome.

Needed a break from footymad & I feel better for it, was getting to me a bit, which is ridiculous when you think about it...so, decided to re-boot to when I first joined years ago & for the same reasons, haven't read any thread except bomber's, so don't know who's posting still, who's new, who's gone or any of that....I'm here if tolerated, if not I'll just disappear again.........I'm here for what I consider to be the right reasons again & not to get into pointless squabbles with teeth gnashers.

Rodders, bulmer....I can now see you're still around, hope all is well with you guys, looking forward to the 'chat' & proving once & for all that Nilsson was/is better than Badger, so was Sterland for that matter so Rodders....shush.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    ....if I'm welcome.

Needed a break from footymad & I feel better for it, was getting to me a bit, which is ridiculous when you think about it...so, decided to re-boot to when I first joined years ago & for the same reasons, haven't read any thread except bomber's, so don't know who's posting still, who's new, who's gone or any of that....I'm here if tolerated, if not I'll just disappear again.........I'm here for what I consider to be the right reasons again & not to get into pointless squabbles with teeth gnashers.

Rodders, bulmer....I can now see you're still around, hope all is well with you guys, looking forward to the 'chat' & proving once & for all that Nilsson was/is better than Badger, so was Sterland for that matter so Rodders....shush.
    Nar then Aussie,welcome back fella,you're the only piglet that i can have proper chat wi or so i thought Nilsson could only dream of bein as good as SIR LEN,but i did like the song Without you.I hope all's well pal,i trust you'll be wishin mi a Happy Birthday 2moz.24th September D'ya remember?Bouncin day massacre. UTCB

....if I'm welcome.

Name:  duffers.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  67.2 KB

Welcome back aussie....
    LOl

What a drama queen,flounced off and now you come flouncing back,and come out with any more craplike that about Sir Len and the bloke who was nowhere to be seen as Dane scored not once but twice,and you will be banned.

Welcome back,Mark Duffy,Leon Clarke,September 24th,4 goals scored away in a Sheffield derby,

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Nar then Aussie,welcome back fella,you're the only piglet that i can have proper chat wi or so i thought Nilsson could only dream of bein as good as SIR LEN,but i did like the song Without you.I hope all's well pal,i trust you'll be wishin mi a Happy Birthday 2moz.24th September D'ya remember?Bouncin day massacre. UTCB
    Cheers Rodders...

Bouncing day massacre you say.....hmmmm, nope, nope, can't seem to recall any such occurrence...hopefully my memory will improve this coming season.

Are the Aussies getting sledged as required back home then?

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post

Welcome back aussie....
    LOl
    That’s got to hurt any Pig,a lot,lol

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post

Welcome back aussie....
    LOl
    Cheers

Is that some sort of CGI trickery you got going on there...

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    What a drama queen,flounced off and now you come flouncing back,and come out with any more craplike that about Sir Len and the bloke who was nowhere to be seen as Dane scored not once but twice,and you will be banned.

Welcome back,Mark Duffy,Leon Clarke,September 24th,4 goals scored away in a Sheffield derby,

Jesus....you've not changed much, threatening bans already & look, any flouncing to be done I know just the bloke & it ain't me....well, maybe just a little bit.

Is Owlnore still in operation....so I can test the limits.

Cheers

Is that some sort of CGI trickery you got going on there...
    no thats what this lad did to Jack Hunt.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HAnjW_N57g
    Enjoy aussie...nice to see you back

Welcome home Aussie. Always knew you wanted to be a Blade really.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast