+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: England tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I’ve never known 2 predictors get so many wrong as BD and Rod. It is beyond me as to why they are quite so keen to publicise their lack of ability when it comes to forecasting the results of games, but they’re both nice lads, so I shall continue to read their predictions and profit by betting against them.
    Well anyone can keep quiet till after a game then say they've got the score correct Ronaldo,PLEASE dunt put me in the Blockmod Benny class cos i dunt bet on correct scores just the results,i'm a acca man usually tha knows.I'll be havin a 50p double on Belgium and ENGERLAND ENGERLAND laters,Come on you 3 LIONS.It's comin home It's comin home. UTCB

Kyle and Hazza start also Stonsey a ENGLAND back 3 all from South Yorkshire.UTCB

Kane to score 1st buying money

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Well anyone can keep quiet till after a game then say they've got the score correct Ronaldo,PLEASE dunt put me in the Blockmod Benny class cos i dunt bet on correct scores just the results,i'm a acca man usually tha knows.I'll be havin a 50p double on Belgium and ENGERLAND ENGERLAND laters,Come on you 3 LIONS.It's comin home It's comin home. UTCB
    I didn’t realise you were such a heavy gambler Rod

Mathematically, Acca’s are not a good idea - which is why bookmakers are always pushing them.

And I never, ever bet on correct scores. It’s hard enough to get the result right, let alone the score.
    I do however, often have a go on the (free to enter) Sky Super Six correct scores competition - and I’m absolutely hopeless!

P.S. your 50p double is looking handy although I don’t somehow think it’s going to win you a life changing sum.

A weeks worth of spending money for him !

Had a double of Belgium + 2.5 goals and england win to nil also Kane to score and england win if those 2 come in I'll be in profit which will make me feel a whole lot better

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Had a double of Belgium + 2.5 goals and england win to nil also Kane to score and england win if those 2 come in I'll be in profit which will make me feel a whole lot better
    Hope you win Bully, but just having witnessed an almighty cock-up by Harry and Kyle, I fear for your England win to nil bit.

Cheers kyle

I thought VAR was to bring some consistency and spot glaring errors. Double failure so far in this game.

It's a fckin joke ref wants striking off and the var officials,questions should be asked of all of them

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast