+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: England tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Sterland fkin hell The return of Aussie has caused a pig overload in my spelling
    Ha Ha...love it, I only wish Sterling was as good as Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    Ha Ha...love it, I only wish Sterling was as good as Mel.
    I bet Raheem's glad he aint as ugly as the pig.UTCB

bet hes glad hes not as fat 😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Is she tired pal
    I couldn't possibly say Bully. UTCB

Loftus Cheek and Rashford made the difference. Well done Harry Maguire for the assist for the second goal. We're going to get nothing from officials in this tournament. Two blatant penalties not even reviewed and their cheating barsteward collapses likes he's been pole axed after throwing himself at Kyles outstrecthed arm. Official couldn't wait to give it.

Martin Keown " I've not seen any other team start like England in this tournament" Did he not watch Spain v Portugal or Mexico yesterday.

Pundits " Henderson had a great game" seriously? he reminded me of John Lundstram the occasional hollywood pass sprinkled in between a lot of sideways going backwards play.

Ashley Young FFS only uses his left foot to stand on. Why is he taking free kicks surely there is someone else better e.g Eric Dier.
    I disagree mate i think Henderson had a very good game,don't we all laud COUTTSY& he plays in a similar way,all abart opinions tho mi owd pal.UTCB

Loftus Cheek and Rashford made the difference. Well done Harry Maguire for the assist for the second goal. We're going to get nothing from officials in this tournament. Two blatant penalties not even reviewed and their cheating barsteward collapses likes he's been pole axed after throwing himself at Kyles outstrecthed arm. Official couldn't wait to give it.

Martin Keown " I've not seen any other team start like England in this tournament" Did he not watch Spain v Portugal or Mexico yesterday.

Pundits " Henderson had a great game" seriously? he reminded me of John Lundstram the occasional hollywood pass sprinkled in between a lot of sideways going backwards play.

Ashley Young FFS only uses his left foot to stand on. Why is he taking free kicks surely there is someone else better e.g Eric Dier.
    Hendo was MoM for me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345