+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Old Chums at Real-Inter Bradford City FC...

Our Old Chums at Real-Inter Bradford City FC...

They have just triggered off a Jamie Fullash!te type earthquake.

There new head coach, (de facto manager), is Michael Collins.

Who? - you know that well-known FC Halifax Town defender. He has zero managerial experience but he does have the 'lovable', cuddly, fat fcuk Greg Abott, as his mentor, plus another unknown to slow down the inevitable meltdown.

What can you say? So it's not just us who make catastrophic managerial appointments.

Have a look at the Bantamtalk website ...

https://bantamtalk.com/index.php?thr...l-collins.486/

Happy memories of Fullash!te and the Trews. Seems a long time ago now but it still gives me nightmares...

One Bantams fan said:

"Well i am absolutely fecking furious about this, don't normally swear but i am fecking livid.
    Rahic has done this for his own personal gain, he will choose the players, choose the tactics and pick the team. Rahic knows football, well Rahic you know feck all
    Rahic you are a dirty fecking snake and the sooner you get out of our club the better, you don't care a jot for the club or the supporters, you're just a fecking penny pinching self egoistic ****t
    Well i hope your happy now you have full control of your toy with your three puppets.
    And all you happy clappers can feck off as well.
    We have been well and truly shafted."

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    They have just triggered off a Jamie Fullash!te type earthquake.

There new head coach, (de facto manager), is Michael Collins.

Who? - you know that well-known FC Halifax Town defender. He has zero managerial experience but he does have the 'lovable', cuddly, fat fcuk Greg Abott, as his mentor, plus another unknown to slow down the inevitable meltdown.

What can you say? So it's not just us who make catastrophic managerial appointments.

Have a look at the Bantamtalk website ...

https://bantamtalk.com/index.php?thr...l-collins.486/
    That fat fcuk you talk about,is recovering from some form of cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I rather liked him too, for what it's worth.

Whilst it's horrible he's got cancer, why does that change what someone thinks of someone? If it turned out that Hitler had cancer, would that change the fact he was a murderous, evil pyschopath?

Abbott was terrible for Notts, whilst I wouldn't say what the OP said about him, his health has no bearing on the fact he help guide us into league two

For starters that's a daft comparison,& I think you will find Trew cut the budget drastically

For starters that's a daft comparison,& I think you will find Trew cut the budget drastically
    No not at all. It creating my point. Having cancer shouldn't alter you view of someone just because they have it.

We were awful and it was exactly how Carlisle fans said they played under him. Derry listened to him far too much and it was his downfall. He may be a cheery chappy but he's a bloody awful at management!

Trew may have shrunk the budget, we still managed to sign 50 odd players with that same budget!

APOLOGY:

I wasn't aware that G.Abott had cancer - I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Apart from that I stand by everything I wrote...

To be honest , I don't really care what's happening at Bradford City.

Who was that Bradford fan who used to come on here telling us how massive they were? I forget his name but he was good value for a laugh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast