+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Star Slob Alert

You don't understand irony then Doc..?

First of all, Tango was defamed, not slandered. Slander is when someone SAYS something untrue and damaging about another person. Libel is if it is written. Defamation is the publication to a third party of a statement about you which has caused or is likely to cause serious harm to your reputation. It would be my opinion that someone who appears to me to be a fat and repugnant man, who could easily be a calendar girl for the UK Lard industry, and appears to be happy to expose his globulous torso to all and sundry, has little reputation to damage, except in your fan base where he is viewed as some kind of folk hero. I'm sorry someone thought it okay to modify an image of him to suggest he was a racist thug. I would have been happier if they'd just drawn a shirt on him. He may be a lovely bloke, but I call it as I see it.

Like most Blades, I imagine that we don't care at all about you and your kind. Its not personal. We just don't like the team you support and therefore by association, you. So having established that, why don't you feck off and stop trying to score cheap shots about us not sharing your obvious outrage...
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 18-06-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Unfortunately for you, he's suing the hind legs off them.
    Really? He's got the £20k to start a libel action? You believe anything.

Fat **** loves publicity, unless it's in his local paper about him and his wife.....

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    You've obviously not taken their body language into account as they type TT
    You need to be an expert to read that body !

McNujob.

Charity bet to SCH, £25, he doesn't take anyone to court?

Put your money where your mouth is.

I bet you think Tango deserved to be slandered as he was the other week when a Jewish news outlet mocked up an EDL magazine with a picture of him on Twitter the other week don't you?

'Just because he's Wednesday.'
    Nope, it's just because he's a pathetic, pig slob.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Really? He's got the £20k to start a libel action? You believe anything.

Fat **** loves publicity, unless it's in his local paper about him and his wife.....
    The very same lawyer that represented Wednesday fans who were being sued by the club is helping Tango.

The very same lawyer that represented Wednesday fans who were being sued by the club is helping Tango.

£25 charity bet he doesn't take anyone to court. Yes or no? You said he was suing them. Now he's "being helped". Are you sticking by your claim or bottling it? Come on big shot, bet or no bet?
    Last edited by Holden_C; 18-06-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    £25 charity bet he doesn't take anyone to court. Yes or no? You said he was suing them. Now he's "being helped". Are you sticking by your claim or bottling it? Come on big shot, bet or no bet?
    Even if he agreed to the bet H,do you think the proven liar would pay up?

After all,Wednesday and not paying the Children’s Hospital is not new is it?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Even if he agreed to the bet H,do you think the proven liar would pay up?

After all,Wednesday and not paying the Children’s Hospital is not new is it?
    Thar obsessed wi this idiotic pig Benny.UTCB

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast