+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Star Slob Alert

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    I've seen enough posts of friends of his in the aftermath of what was posted. I've also come across him at enough away games to know that there's nothing like that in his character.
    Does he travel on the same High Green fun bus with Alex Turner?

I've seen enough posts of friends of his in the aftermath of what was posted. I've also come across him at enough away games to know that there's nothing like that in his character.
    Your ***ual exploits with a fat tattooed bloke who doesn't wear a shirt frankly repulse me. Don't you realise that some of the children who hang around the obese weirdo might read this?

Has meeting you at away games made him realise that your character is that of a sad liar?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Does he travel on the same High Green fun bus with Alex Turner?

On Mr Herbert McNultys adapted Ice Cream van ?

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    So you're taking the bet then doc

Its a simple yes or no answer

Get one of your carers to help you if it's too taxing

As usual he's made a statement that he can't prove - because he doesn't actually know jack - and backs away from a bet that benefits local children because he knows he's wrong.

He's now resorted to what other people "say", and sniffing the lard@rses armpits at away games - again with no proof. It's about time he was put down.

I bet you think Tango deserved to be slandered as he was the other week when a Jewish news outlet mocked up an EDL magazine with a picture of him on Twitter the other week don't you?

'Just because he's Wednesday.'
    While over on Porktalk there is a thread called 'Two pigs and a Dingle', which basically slags Maguire, Walker and Stones off from last nights match.
    Basically just because they are Ex Utd and Barnsley.

To be fair alot of Wednesday fans have shot the original poster down for starting the thread, but there are a few who firmly have the Blue and White specs glued to their head.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade1966 View Post
    While over on Porktalk there is a thread called 'Two pigs and a Dingle', which basically slags Maguire, Walker and Stones off from last nights match.

To be fair alot of Wednesday fans have shot the original poster down for starting the thread, but there are a few who firmly have the Blue and White specs glued to their head.
    D'ya really gi a shiny what idiots like that think of our Kyle&Hazza or Stonesy or their views on owt? Cos i most certainly don't.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Blade1966 View Post

I'm sure the Doc registered his disgust at comments on Porktalks Charlie Webster thread and backed legal action against members who made vile comments and Hargreaves for allowing it.

Otherwise he's a hypocrite as well as a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    D'ya really gi a shiny what idiots like that think of our Kyle&Hazza or Stonesy or their views on owt? Cos i most certainly don't.UTCB
    Thick Arrogants,Stones assist with the first goal,Harry Man of the match and assist with the winner,Kyle after that ridiculous penalty decision drove England on,surprised the Pigs didn’t want Tunisia to win,purely because 2 ex United players were playing for England

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    I'm sure the Doc registered his disgust at comments on Porktalks Charlie Webster thread and backed legal action against members who made vile comments and Hargreaves for allowing it.

Otherwise he's a hypocrite as well as a liar.

...and the one about Linz, likening her lady parts to a deflated rugby ball... (Although I think she had a right good laugh about that..!)

#onlyoutragedwhenitsBlades

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    ...and the one about Linz, likening her lady parts to a deflated rugby ball... (Although I think she had a right good laugh about that..!)

#onlyoutragedwhenitsBlades
    They're a vile bunch aren't they? At least with McNulty it's aimed at a sad friendless, divvy, deluded, unintelligent liar who no one cares about and chooses to defend, rather than an actual human being.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast