+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Star Slob Alert

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    They're a vile bunch aren't they? At least with McNulty it's aimed at a sad friendless, divvy, deluded, unintelligent liar who no one cares about and chooses to defend, rather than an actual human being.
    When you think about it having Tango as their 'hero of the terraces', says it all. Yes, hes oinker though and through, goes everywhere home and away, but its all about him, and his revolting belly. Oinkers, if thats how you like to be thought of, you're welcome.

He's an egotist sums their fans up well actually it's all about the me

Our hero was a typical blade apart from being a bit too optimistic totally unassuming not about him it's all about the team

RIP shred

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Thick Arrogants,Stones assist with the first goal,Harry Man of the match and assist with the winner,Kyle after that ridiculous penalty decision drove England on,surprised the Pigs didn’t want Tunisia to win,purely because 2 ex United players were playing for England
    I thought our Hazza played well after a nervous lookin start but Henderson was our best player on the night i thought.I think Stones is a good player but prone to daft mistakes but he's wi the r8 coach at club level to improve and finally our Kyle,i have to say i dint think he was any better than average but opinions mi owd Benny Opinions.Have ya heard Chris's interview wi radio Sheff? accordin to Mr Shields COUTTSY shud be ready for the seasons opener and Chedwyn could go out on loan to get some game time but Chris sez he's still part of his plans. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    He's an egotist sums their fans up well actually it's all about the me

Our hero was a typical blade apart from being a bit too optimistic totally unassuming not about him it's all about the team

RIP shred
    Thought the same Bully. Judge us by who our heroes are...

Come on Doc, money where your big stupid mouth is?

summed it up perfectly there bulmer nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Come on Doc, money where your big stupid mouth is?
    As I've offered up similar bets before when some of you have made claims and none of you put your money where your mouth is then, you can whistle.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    As I've offered up similar bets before when some of you have made claims and none of you put your money where your mouth is then, you can whistle.
    No you haven’t,but I’m sure you have evidence to back up your claim Fake Doc

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    No you haven’t,but I’m sure you have evidence to back up your claim Fake Doc
    Oh, I have. When you were all so sure that we wouldn't make the Play-offs the other year. None of you had the cojones to back your claims then.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Oh, I have. When you were all so sure that we wouldn't make the Play-offs the other year. None of you had the cojones to back your claims then.
    t

Well let’s see the evidence them,because and I’m being kind here,your a nutter who lies on the internet about a vast array of things

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast