+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Star Slob Alert

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    t

Well let’s see the evidence them,because and I’m being kind here,your a nutter who lies on the internet about a vast array of things
    It's all in this forum. Have a look. I have better things to do than prove a c**t wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    It's all in this forum. Have a look. I have better things to do than prove a c**t wrong.
    Language nutjob,so in other words,another thing you have made up,to add to the lengthy list

Language nutjob,so in other words,another thing you have made up,to add to the lengthy list
    No. Just as I said.

No. Just as I said.
    Show us the evidence to back up this claim of yours

As I've offered up similar bets before when some of you have made claims and none of you put your money where your mouth is then, you can whistle.
    Not to me you haven't.

He's taking no one to court. You just jumped in yet again because your small brain can't take anything in properly. He's had an apology and that's all he'll get.

In any event, how many days has it taken you to come up with this latest excuse?

Okay, no bet then you tight@rsed miserable git, are you still claiming he's taking them to court?

Sign on, sell a few big issues, tell people about your imaginary job, non existent loving wife and kids?

All takes time out of your days, what with all those "patients" you have to see. Plus you must be busy with the ice cream van what with the weather.....

As I've offered up similar bets before when some of you have made claims and none of you put your money where your mouth is then, you can whistle.
    Your lying again btw.

It's his way of backing down BD, try to go on the offensive. Trouble is he immediately has to go on the retreat. He wants sectioning.

And still the arrogance to think you're right continues.

And still the arrogance to think you're right continues.
    We are as regards you,you have us believe you are a professional Doctor,yet this very day,you have spent at the moment 3 hours on a Sheffield United forum,we are asked to believe that you have kept your patients waiting 3 hours thus far,whilst you tell lies on a forum of a football team you don’t support.

Doctor,another lie you regret saying eh nutcase

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast