+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 'impossible' England managers job

The 'impossible' England managers job

Did anybody watch this Bbc docu last night, about the history of the England managers since Alf Ramsey ?.
    I thought it was a really interesting and eye opening program, and Im sure it brought home a few home truths to us that some of the gutter press in thie country are an absuloute disgrace, who only want to spout their sh*ite in order to sell their rags.
    Id forgot actually how viscious they were sometimes towards both Bobby Robson & Graham Taylor (and sadly both men are no longer with us now!).
    Fat Sam got caught being an idiot, Glenn got caught being an absolute loony, Sven got caught playing away with Ulrika ka ka ka, Keegan got caught being an absolute petulant child, and Woy Hodgson got caught not being able to pronounce his R's.

What will we say in the years to come eh, about Gareth Southgate I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Did anybody watch this Bbc docu last night, about the history of the England managers since Alf Ramsey ?.
    I thought it was a really interesting and eye opening program, and Im sure it brought home a few home truths to us that some of the gutter press in thie country are an absuloute disgrace, who only want to spout their sh*ite in order to sell their rags.
    Id forgot actually how viscious they were sometimes towards both Bobby Robson & Graham Taylor (and sadly both men are no longer with us now!).
    Fat Sam got caught being an idiot, Glenn got caught being an absolute loony, Sven got caught playing away with Ulrika ka ka ka, Keegan got caught being an absolute petulant child, and Woy Hodgson got caught not being able to pronounce his R's.

What will we say in the years to come eh, about Gareth Southgate I wonder.
    and EL TEL, Mr Venables... Ron Greenwood....