+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Willo signs for the Pars

Honestly canny believe the sh*te dunfermline are signing, durnan I get, but flood then Connelly!
    Willo was finished 24 month ago and you just have to go onto Raith and York forum on Twitter to see how bad Connelly is.
    Anyway agree with fellow posters, willo doesn't deserve a hard time even tho he's gibbering p*sh in the papers.

Durnan is the worst of those three signings for me but still decent for them, very glad to see him move on though, improved but not got the right mentality to cut it for us, we need better

Flood will bring experience and they don't have to use him every game, well do well for them, glad he is suspended for our opening game v them

Connolly will do very well, I've no doubt about that, he showed some ability with us in a much higher level side than he is at, will be an asset in this division, trust me, shrewd signing

Couldn't cut it at the sixth tier of English football, but we'll see. I'll certainly no lose any sleep when were away to come up against him.

He done just fine actually and contrary to your post is rate by a lot of York fans

How he does up here is what counts, not losing sleep over it but I bet he has a very good season if avoids injury, still only 22

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Will definitely be the biggest budget in the Championship
    Your team once spent over 25 million,won F ALL and 3 of your 4 stands were never paid for,i never listen to Funster's when finance is the topic.Ross County outbid us for Morris and they have an owner who has more clout than Peter,Jimmy and Calum put together,if he chooses to spend a fraction of his wealth they will be the biggest spender's in the Championship,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Your team once spent over 25 million,won F ALL and 3 of your 4 stands were never paid for,i never listen to Funster's when finance is the topic.Ross County outbid us for Morris and they have an owner who has more clout than Peter,Jimmy and Calum put together,if he chooses to spend a fraction of his wealth they will be the biggest spender's in the Championship,FACT.
    Seems you do hence your reply ....anyway let's hope you're right...CW33

Seems you do hence your reply ....anyway let's hope you're right...CW33
    Cannie understand your post,but your club never paid for 33's hotel bill during ADMIN 1.

Cannie understand your post,but your club never paid for 33's hotel bill during ADMIN 1.
    CW 33 was still at primary during admin1

CW 33 was still at primary during admin1
    CC 33 had a coke bill unpaid during ADMIN 1 so we must be getting our 33's mixed up Peter.

CC 33 had a coke bill unpaid during ADMIN 1 so we must be getting our 33's mixed up Peter.
    Not the only Dee with a coke bill eh

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)