+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Willo signs for the Pars

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    CC 33 had a coke bill unpaid during ADMIN 1 so we must be getting our 33's mixed up Peter.
    Yeah looks like it Gunboat ...but I'll clear it up for you one of them is the greatest player ever to play in this city...and the other sent your team on a jolly that you're still enjoying 😜

David Narey is the greatest player to play in this city. Messi is 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah looks like it Gunboat ...but I'll clear it up for you one of them is the greatest player ever to play in this city...and the other sent your team on a jolly that you're still enjoying 😜

I know you dees are a tragic lot with not much to shout about so creating myths is etched in your psyche, however facts are your wee cw33 scored a late derby winner, like many players in the derby, ferraz managed two of those, wee Whittingtons derby winner had no bearing whatsoever on our relegation over the season or on that night or sending us anywhere, it slightly improved your Derby record though

You also mentioned demise earlier, you know fine well talk of our demise is extremely premature and merely wishful thinking on dees/hvns part nothing more nothing less, so enjoy being less shyte than us and being the top team in the city scrambling around the bottom with wee crowds as it won't last that long

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    David Narey is the greatest player to play in this city. Messi is 2nd.

Messi at Tannadice twice, Ronaldinho once, Henry, Xavi, Iniesta, loved those games

Guys - why are you entertaining this trumpet? He's clearly at it. He's a Funster with United Obsessive Disorder. Let him deal with it in his own way.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I know you dees are a tragic lot with not much to shout about so creating myths is etched in your psyche, however facts are your wee cw33 scored a late derby winner, like many players in the derby, ferraz managed two of those, wee Whittingtons derby winner had no bearing whatsoever on our relegation over the season or on that night or sending us anywhere, it slightly improved your Derby record though

You also mentioned demise earlier, you know fine well talk of our demise is extremely premature and merely wishful thinking on dees/hvns part nothing more nothing less, so enjoy being less shyte than us and being the top team in the city scrambling around the bottom with wee crowds as it won't last that long
    Shedka dress it up whatever way you want to...CW33 sent you down that night...if you want it over the season you went down by 8 points...and we took 8 points from you...anyway I'm gonna leave it at that cause I think I'm annoying other posters on here...all the best for next season...we welcome the chase.

.anyway I'm gonna leave it at that
    Thank phuck for that. Bye bye.

DAFC regretfully wishes to announce that it has today agreed to allow Willo Flood to terminate his contract with our club, only a week after he agreed to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    DAFC regretfully wishes to announce that it has today agreed to allow Willo Flood to terminate his contract with our club, only a week after he agreed to join us.
    Strange one! Has he had a better offer elsewhere?

Didnt think he would be the type of guy to do this kind of thing.

Willo Phud. If I was the Dunfermline chairman I'd launch a lawsuit for breach of contract.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)