+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Var

Great finish and what a relief. Pundits being very kind regarding the performance, we were poor in the second half. 3 points is great though and something to build on, should take the pressure off for the Belgium match.

Very Poor ref : VAR my a r s e...

Normal Hard watch, but Well done England.....

It was a great header by Kane, did well to get some power on it. And yeah you wouldn't want to see Kyle Walker at centre back in a team that has to spend a long time defending.

By the way the Italian commentators say we look like the second best team so far after Spain.

kane MOM , Henderson was good but Harry was brilliant

My MOM was Trippier. About all the positives I can take from the game. Officials absolutely $hite

The reffing has been excellent until this game. I cannot understand why neither side of the link between ref and VAR team called for a foul on Kane after Walker's offence. The only difference between them is that the ball was not so directly involved when Kane was brought down. And that, of course, is no excuse for not awarding a pen.
    England were excellent tonight. Worn down by the heat and the officiating after half time but THIS TIME they never gave up (and some on here still pick holes!)

From a neutral point of view I think you guys were well worth the 3 points tonight, I was convinced that the ref was out to get you guys all night, he was one of the worst I have ever saw in my life, 2 clear cut penalties for you guys not given and then he gives the one against Walker which was dubious in my opinion, Lingard was absolute pants tonight and should of been hooked at half time, Kane kept going and scored a great winner, Maguire looked dodgy first half but looked at home in the second, Trippier has some motor on him and I would give him motm tonight.... should be a cracker against Belgium and really looking forward to that, but you could have qualified already if you beat Panama next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    My MOM was Trippier. About all the positives I can take from the game. Officials absolutely $hite
    Trippier and Maguire were both impressive, Rashford looks a definite improvement and will now hopefully start with our next game for 6 days.

Rashford, instead of Stirling please, please,please ! . Loftus -Cheek looked a right handful, he will frighten defenders to death. Is he still growing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    Rashford, instead of Stirling please, please,please ! . Loftus -Cheek looked a right handful, he will frighten defenders to death. Is he still growing ?
    Stirling is a waste of a shirt. Otherwise was OK.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast