+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We're On Our Way! Kane Wins It For England

We're On Our Way! Kane Wins It For England

England's World Cup got off to a dramatic winning start on Monday evening - External Link

Two baby liners for Kane..

Tripps was superb..

Like watching swindon

Very harsh on England or very flattering of Swindon gaz? It was a reasonable performance and most importantly we got the win we deserved. As for VAR "Who are ya?".

It's not the great win that everybody seems to think it was,it was Tunisia that we played after all,a couple of Notts players are needed to strengthen the side i think

You can only beat what is put in front of you, and some of the 'quality' teams would have loved to earn the win that we did.
    Thank goodness we have a quality goalscorer in Harold Kane.

Davee - I've seen Swindon start extremely well and lose their way.

Flattering of Swindon? No no no .. if Swindon played them we (Swindon) might easily have rattled out the same result as they are only part timers paid a pittance in comparison to our big earners.
    Anyway the ref was crap and like Swindon and most L1 & L2 games the refs are sh1te.

Good to get a win and at I have had a great time with my German work colleague