+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's going on?

What's going on?

Is there absolutely nothing coming out of Oakwell at the moment because it's about time there was.?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    Is there absolutely nothing coming out of Oakwell at the moment because it's about time there was.?
    Don’t you know ???
    Well I’ll tell thi ..........

Manager meets players on the 25th June.
    Manager starts work proper on 1st July.
    Player scouts have been active for a while - although it is expected the manager will also add others to that list of players when he starts work.

In other words - once things get started then expect quite a bit of news in a relatively short period of time.

when did we get a manager i must have missed that

the scouts will have had there holiday at scout dyke and now will be watching many DVD's of 4th rate and emails from west african players.
    it will be then down to the player purchasing department to try and tempt that player / players on very low wages to join our team.
    then it will be the head coaches job to coach them into a promotion winning team.

Can't imagine other clubs will be sitting on their hands right now. 👐
    Maybe we're waiting to cherry pick the best of the World Cup players. 🍒😂😂

The German will sooart it.

I wouldn’t worry about it, there’s weeks and weeks left to sort what I believe to be an already strong league 1 squad.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    when did we get a manager i must have missed that

the scouts will have had there holiday at scout dyke and now will be watching many DVD's of 4th rate and emails from west african players.
    it will be then down to the player purchasing department to try and tempt that player / players on very low wages to join our team.
    then it will be the head coaches job to coach them into a promotion winning team.

Arse about face if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    I wouldn’t worry about it, there’s weeks and weeks left to sort what I believe to be an already strong league 1 squad.

Oh go on let me worry
    I like worryin' me
    I could do that job

We'll see what's going on when the transfer window closes and see the mettle of them above

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    We'll see what's going on when the transfer window closes and see the mettle of them above
    it will close at 17:00 BST on Thursday, 9 August.

so better get a move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast