+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Csaba in DR

This explains a few things but still doesn't explain the awful game management at home to Livi in a crucial game etc

So while I'm fairly optimistic about the changes so far and the signings look OK, the proof will be in the pudding from August, hope he proves many of us wrong......

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Have you got anything concrete on exactly how close ST and MM are?
    Don't be silly.

it does give an indication on how difficult it must have been for CL under different regime but he managed under romanov at hearts and done alright so dont think this should be seen as an acceptable reason for such a poor tenure so far but having said that i do think we should accept he is in charge whether we think he should be or not and get behind the team and hope that with the new regime changes we finally see the united we wanted to see for a few years now.

having his longtime assistant in the coaching staff behind him will have a big influence on CL. he has the support now where he had to deal with Rays players and backroom staff so was always going to struggle imo.

Another article in today’s daily record saying that the bus to away games was like a school bus, having to pick up and drop off players all over the country and that’s why HE made the 25 mile radius decision.

We will see

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Another article in today’s daily record saying that the bus to away games was like a school bus, having to pick up and drop off players all over the country and that’s why HE made the 25 mile radius decision.
    Every corner in near every game for the away side, we had a 11 players in our own box, home and away, if he does the same again this season coming, no way does he trust his players to defend, and if that is the case are they his players, i hope he proves me wrong, i think he is a total clown..We will see..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    I just cannot believe we were signing players without a medical,as for the 25 mile rule that would be Luggy who suggested that not Shabba.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I just cannot believe we were signing players without a medical,as for the 25 mile rule that would be Luggy who suggested that not Shabba.
    Claims denied by Ray...

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    What new regime??
    You really should just shut up Danny,posters although well aware that the Monkey is the Organ grinders drinking partner want to believe its a new regime with the Organ grinder having no control over the the tune the Monkey wants to dance to.I honestly thought Thompson had ran oot O idea's of how to flog season ticket's but by phuck every year he comes up with a plan to out fox the rank and file,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You really should just shut up Danny,posters although well aware that the Monkey is the Organ grinders drinking partner want to believe its a new regime with the Organ grinder having no control over the the tune the Monkey wants to dance to.I honestly thought Thompson had ran oot O idea's of how to flog season ticket's but by phuck every year he comes up with a plan to out fox the rank and file,FACT.
    Amazing! Some people cannae get enough of their own ****e.
    Especially 15 year old Dundee fans.

Csaba has made an arse of himself and should stop talking. I think Ray was clear and to the point in his response. I personally respect Ray more than I do Csaba. With comments like this and all his blethering the stark reality of next season has taken away a lot of my optimism of the new players.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)