+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st game

Wycombe Away

Oxford at home

I predicted this yesterday, I said that Oxford would be our first game and at home, I should have put some brass on it.
    I did also think the Bradford & Rochdale fixtures would be near to each other (at boxing day & the new year actually), but they are in August instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I predicted this yesterday, I said that Oxford would be our first game and at home, I should have put some brass on it.
    I did also think the Bradford & Rochdale fixtures would be near to each other (at boxing day & the new year actually), but they are in August instead.

Giz lottery numbers mi owd

Interesting how all but one of us thowt wid be away first game, its normally the case innit

I don't know why I picked Oxford Pass, I think it just crossed my mind if we were to meet them for what will be the first time since Wembley. I wonder if they are still looking for revenge, like Walsall might be as well!.
    And I did suggest Peterbrough might be our first away game, and I don't know why I picked them lol.

I picked Oxford .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12