+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids in America

The message is so important I thought I'd post it twice!

Apparently the US do not like being criticised for their unwavering support of Israel killing Palestinian kids.

Trump just does not like kids, mind you who could possibly blame him when you see his?

Trump is a two hat.

What will it actually need to bring this clown down?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...evening&wpmm=1

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44531187

Surely even the most pro-Trump supporter must have a big problem with this?

Yes, remove the illegal immigrants if you wish but to remove children from their families and to lock them up in these conditions is truly third world behavior.

What is the long term plan for these kids? How long will they be locked up?
    Trump lied as usual...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...evening&wpmm=1

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Some 2,000 migrant children have been separated from their parents in the past few months after their families tried to cross the US border illegally."

Wow !!! 2000 children with their parents trying to enter illegally in just six weeks, how many others are trying to get in illegally who don't have children ? The scale of the problem is clearly immense, best of luck sorting that one out Mr T.

"The UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Filippo Grandi, has told the BBC the Trump administration's "zero-tolerance" policy towards illegal immigration is unacceptable.
    "It is absolutely wrong to separate children from their families in any circumstances and particularly when people are in distress as, for example, people that are fleeing from violence and persecution, as is the case for people in Central America," he said."

I'd like to ask Mr Grandi, just what is the UN doing about the violence and persecution in Central America that these poor people are fleeing from, besides moaning about Trump ? Not the sort of question the BBC would ask, so I'll ask it instead.
    In 2018 it seems incomprehensible to me that we are having to even discuss the parallel between the Yanks and the Nazis...

http://www.thisisinsider.com/jeff-se...cy-jews-2018-6

I'm still bemused BT, could you please explain what this 'indefensible' is that you allege I am defending, and precisely where and how I have been defending it.

Not too much to ask is it ?
    In your own time BT, I'm in no hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

doubt it was much different under Clinton - Bush - Obama etc.....and as Trump - all deranged Fuxtards.

as for the other kids.....

the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...6-obama-legacy

You're quite right Norder, it was no different, but lefties don't want to know. That's what TDS does to them, tips them over the edge.

In your own time BT, I'm in no hurry.
    When I find a spare hour I will dig out the evidence. Palestine, gun control, Theresa May, Brexit, Corbyn, Israel, detention of kids will all feature along with your support of the nutjob who runs the US.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44531187

Surely even the most pro-Trump supporter must have a big problem with this?

Yes, remove the illegal immigrants if you wish but to remove children from their families and to lock them up in these conditions is truly third world behavior.

What is the long term plan for these kids? How long will they be locked up?
    What strikes me most about this BBC report, as I said earlier, are the huge numbers of people fleeing to the USA, to escape from violence and persecution in Central America. Who is persecuting them and why, which countries are engaged in this persecution, how many poor souls still in those countries who can't get out are still suffering ? What is being done about it ? What is the UN doing about ? Are the UN even interested ? Is anyone interested ? Is the BBC interested or concerned about the appalling situations these people are escaping from ?

When you read that piece it's clear the BBC are not in the least interested, they don't ask the questions I'm asking, they don't mention the background of these poor people at all, their plight and that of what must be thousands of others in Central America is totally ignored, as they focus on just one tiny aspect of US Immigration policy.

Which leads me unnerringly to the conclusion that what we have here, is simply lefty w@nkers at the BBC indulging in their favourite pastime of virtue-signalling, followed by a whinge-fest about the Donald. I'll bet they felt really smug and good about themselves, sipping their lattes, after they got that up on their website.
    Last edited by sinkov; 20-06-2018 at 07:17 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)