+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Kids in America

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm still bemused BT, could you please explain what this 'indefensible' is that you allege I am defending, and precisely where and how I have been defending it.

Not too much to ask is it ?
    Simple request BT, but it seems to be proving difficult for you. Could it actually be that you were wrong ? Of course it could, but TDS would prevent you from doing the decent thing and admitting it, that's what it does to you.

Robert de Niro sums this fool up pretty much spot on.

Simple request BT, but it seems to be proving difficult for you. Could it actually be that you were wrong ? Of course it could, but TDS would prevent you from doing the decent thing and admitting it, that's what it does to you.
    In case you missed it sinkov...

https://variety.com/2018/legit/news/...ds-1202843506/

Sinkov, while I agree with you that the many issues around why migrants from Africa, the Middle East and Central America decide to up sticks and find a safe haven is a crucial issue, you are using it to deflect from the issue of the response of Donald Trump.

If you wish to debate the challenges of the Palestinians, Syrians, Yemen, Congolese etc etc then I'm up for that. But this issue is about the behavior of the most powerful nation on earth, the "land of the free", a beacon of hope around the world. If Britain adopted this scheme would you be happy? Is it just that your hero Donald Trump is doing it that makes you reluctant to find fault with it?

Will you, at least on this issue, actually come out and condemn his actions? He used the word "infest" to describe migrants. Apparently the right wing Trump supporting media (not your "fake" news channels) in America have described the kids situation akin to being in a Summer camp. https://globalnews.ca/video/4282789/...o-summer-camps
    I doubt that she is a mother.

Rouge state.
    Last edited by 1959_60; 20-06-2018 at 08:16 AM.

You're quite right Norder, it was no different, but lefties don't want to know. That's what TDS does to them, tips them over the edge.
    - lets see whats happening at home - just recently....Mum's eight-year-old son taken into care 'because he didn't like his haircut'

A council argued the mother failed to meet her son's 'emotional needs' because she didn't take him for an ice cream

A social worker who said a woman was failing to meet her son’s “emotional needs” because she had not taken him out for an ice cream and did not get his hair cut “in the way that he liked” has come under fire from a High Court judge.
    The judge said the social worker had outlined her evidence in a 44-page witness statement which was “very long on rhetoric” but “very short indeed” on “concrete examples” of “deficient” parenting.

He said it was “very hard” to pin down within the “swathes of text” what exactly was being said “against” the woman.

He said the social worker had been asked to “identify her best example” of the mother “failing” to meet the boy’s “emotional needs”.

“Her response was that until prompted by the local authority the mother had not spent sufficient one-to-one time with [the boy] and had failed on one occasion to take him out for an ice cream,” said the judge.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...d-son-14780766

left right..... .

OK. So because of this it's all right for the kids to remain caged up without their families Norder?

Or are you just not bothered?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    OK. So because of this it's all right for the kids to remain caged up without their families Norder?

I dont even like seeing caged birds... .

and as said previously >>>> Trump etc - all deranged Fuxtards

Aye Norder, but he's the biggest one of the lot.

I see that he has backed down now thankfully.

People power!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Aye Norder, but he's the biggest one of the lot.
    I see that he has backed down now thankfully.

People power!
    I see them as all the same, 59'60 - each just playing the different acts.

I think to be final - a bill still has to get through congress - I'd suppose it'll revert back to as it was before "zero tolerance" ?....when parents weren't arrested as long as they crossed with "their" kids - so no separation.

and.....could encourage him to come down even heavier on border security.

Research accumulated over three decades categorically proves immigrants are great for the host nation's economy.

The US has enough geographical space and could easily embrace hundreds of thousands of extra people and would not even feel it.

You just have to have the political and moral will to do it. Trump has neither.

I find it a strange attitude, especially when POTUS is married to one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)