+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids in America

Kids in America

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44531187

Surely even the most pro-Trump supporter must have a big problem with this?

Yes, remove the illegal immigrants if you wish but to remove children from their families and to lock them up in these conditions is truly third world behavior.

What is the long term plan for these kids? How long will they be locked up?

The Nazis used to separate the children from their parents, prior to gassing them in the concentration camps.

Trump uses the same rhetoric as Hitler and he is almost on the same wavelength regarding the final solution.

"Some 2,000 migrant children have been separated from their parents in the past few months after their families tried to cross the US border illegally."

Wow !!! 2000 children with their parents trying to enter illegally in just six weeks, how many others are trying to get in illegally who don't have children ? The scale of the problem is clearly immense, best of luck sorting that one out Mr T.

"The UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Filippo Grandi, has told the BBC the Trump administration's "zero-tolerance" policy towards illegal immigration is unacceptable.
    "It is absolutely wrong to separate children from their families in any circumstances and particularly when people are in distress as, for example, people that are fleeing from violence and persecution, as is the case for people in Central America," he said."

I'd like to ask Mr Grandi, just what is the UN doing about the violence and persecution in Central America that these poor people are fleeing from, besides moaning about Trump ? Not the sort of question the BBC would ask, so I'll ask it instead.

Defending the indefensible is becoming a bit of a forte of yours sinkov.

What happened to the nation that was built on immigration? Where is the heart and soul of a supposedly Christian nation?

I hope these kids don't simply go missing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Defending the indefensible is becoming a bit of a forte of yours sinkov.

If you could kindly point out just where I have defended US Immigration Policy BT, then I might be able to explain why I did.

Or to make things easier for us both, you could stop making things up.

"I'd like to ask Mr Grandi, just what is the UN doing about the violence and persecution in Central America that these poor people are fleeing from, besides moaning about Trump ? Not the sort of question the BBC would ask, so I'll ask it instead."

Fair question Sinkov. But, as we know, the UN is useless. Loads of bad stuff going on in Central America, Africa and the Middle East.

But for countries such as the United States of America to behave like this is very worrying. More and more I see parallels between Trump and certain parts of the Nazi ideology.

Here are the latest words of wisdom from the Leader of the Free World.

"Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!"

But...apparently his approval rating is soaring. There is a danger that he may actually stifle "fake news" outlets, and only allow Fox, Brietbart and similar companies to broadcast.

Which bit of US immigration policy does this refer to? "Defending the indefensible is becoming a bit of a forte of yours sinkov."

Kids in cages, kids in handcuffs never seem to bother you much. Just a thought.

Attachment 9870

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Which bit of US immigration policy does this refer to? "Defending the indefensible is becoming a bit of a forte of yours sinkov."

Kids in cages, kids in handcuffs never seem to bother you much. Just a thought.

Attachment 9870
    I'm still bemused BT, could you please explain what this 'indefensible' is that you allege I am defending, and precisely where and how I have been defending it.

Not too much to ask is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    More and more I see parallels between Trump and certain parts of the Nazi ideology.
    I'd diagnose a severe case of TDS 59/60, unfortunately I don't think GPs can prescribe anything for it, although I do believe reading the BBC website and the Guardian can make the condition worse.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)