+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baggie player scored in WC

Quote Originally Posted by BARBaggies82 View Post
    Looking at the title of this thread I thought it was another scandal.

George Michael eat your heart out

Ohh dear, it looks like the Swedie's have blown it from a winning position against the unbelievably lucky Germans!. Even if they beat Mexico, Germany will surely get the comfortable win against South Korea. Teams can go and win tournaments from the position Germany were in tonight, and Argentina might just manage to scrape through as well.

Sweden were garbage in that second half and got what they deserved.

The sub who gave the foul away was absolute rubbish,he looked like a frightened rabbit.

The manager wants fk ing with the rough end of the rag mon’s trumpet for taking Berg off to put that bearded halfwit on.

I hate the Germans but we all knew they’d score from that freekick.

Enjoy the trip home Sweden....your timid second half surrender was unnecessary....how you could be so good first half and then surrender in the second half is something you’ll have to live with.

Their attitude was poor Mick to be honest when they had Germany on the hook at one point, and funnily enough the sending off seemed to improve them Germans rather than hinder them. And to be honest they weren't lucky just because the goal came in stoppage time, the Swedes should have been professional for the whole added on 6 minutes.
    Soz Swedie!.

Sat screaming at the telly for them to get someone on the far post...they obviously couldn't hear me...wanchors fancy letting Germany get away with that.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Sweden were garbage in that second half and got what they deserved.

The sub who gave the foul away was absolute rubbish,he looked like a frightened rabbit.

The manager wants fk ing with the rough end of the rag mon’s trumpet for taking Berg off to put that bearded halfwit on.

I hate the Germans but we all knew they’d score from that freekick.

Enjoy the trip home Sweden....your timid second half surrender was unnecessary....how you could be so good first half and then surrender in the second half is something you’ll have to live with.
    Durmaz was very poor, and made the idiotic challenge that led to the 2nd goal, but, he didn’t replace Berg, he replaced Claesson. Claesson and Durmaz play in the same position.

We would have needed the (very clear) penalty given in the 1st half probably.

We have to beat Mexico now, don’t think we will.

Sat in a pub in Port Isaac, Cornwall and watched the game, in Sweden shirt, next to two Germans... 😡

You have my sympathies Swedie kid, about having to be in the ooow aaar Cornwall part of Engerland. (seriosuly though, I love cornwall and their cream teas, or rather cream coffee's lol).

What about us then, the real Engerland, we're planning on the knockout rounds now and it really does mean summat from here on in.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You have my sympathies Swedie kid, about having to be in the ooow aaar Cornwall part of Engerland. (seriosuly though, I love cornwall and their cream teas, or rather cream coffee's lol).

What about us then, the real Engerland, we're planning on the knockout rounds now and it really does mean summat from here on in.
    Ok so far, but as of yet no real opposition, we’ll see vs Belgium. Best of luck though.

Good to see you’re getting the nice weather Tomas.

I’ve mentioned this previously to you regarding Cornwall but if you haven’t visited previously give yourself a day to visit Watergate Bay just outside Newquay.....this is the most glorious spot in Cornwall in my opinion with some of the best surf in Britain.

It’s staggeringly beautiful bay.

Close by is Padstow which is very quaint.

Falmouth and St Ives are two of my other favourite spots.

Don’t miss out on Watergate Bay though.....it’s criminal to come this far and then not visit.

On one of your visits to the U.K. give Tenby in Wales and the Pembrokeshire coast a visit....very like Cornwall.

You’re going to have a fantastic week of weather.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Good to see you’re getting the nice weather Tomas.

I’ve mentioned this previously to you regarding Cornwall but if you haven’t visited previously give yourself a day to visit Watergate Bay just outside Newquay.....this is the most glorious spot in Cornwall in my opinion with some of the best surf in Britain.

It’s staggeringly beautiful bay.

Close by is Padstow which is very quaint.

Falmouth and St Ives are two of my other favourite spots.

Don’t miss out on Watergate Bay though.....it’s criminal to come this far and then not visit.

On one of your visits to the U.K. give Tenby in Wales and the Pembrokeshire coast a visit....very like Cornwall.

You’re going to have a fantastic week of weather.
    Cheers Mick, have done the places you suggest bar Watergate Bay, but will do it this time (here for 3 weeks), don’t want to break the law, eh? 😎

Thanks for the other pieces of advice as well, have been to Wales once, driving from north to south.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)