Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t - them!

4-1 down and Gary Anderson wins the final v Cross 👏👏👏fk the futba Mon the darts.

Scotland 1
    England fk all

Acido....... How's that kid😂

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    This is fkn patronising towards Stokey here G. One of the best posters on here imo. Nae need.
    It was a joke but at least he knew it was.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    iceland,iceland,iceland,fact.
    Ok I've been thinking about this becauseI've got far too much time on my hands! And I've come to the conclusion that based on population stats and what Iceland have done, if Pakistan or India adopted the same model they'd sweep the boards at everything they entered (except the Oban Tournament obviously)

Acido where are you? Prediction needed for Wednesday's diddy match please? 😅

Aww its nice to be in demand on here. Be patient kids lol, I will give my prediction in good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aww its nice to be in demand on here. Be patient kids lol, I will give my prediction in good time.
    My prediction's are the Brexit secretary will resign,Boris your average Englishman will resign and to top it all off one half of the Auld Alliance will prevail and be crowned champion's of the world on Sunday.

I donít understand why any true fitbaw fan doesnae want Gareth to bring it hame tae Britain!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I donít understand why any true fitbaw fan doesnae want Gareth to bring it hame tae Britain!
    Because England are our closest football rivals, do you want Celtic to win the champions league?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Because England are our closest football rivals, do you want Celtic to win the champions league?
    exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Of course he wants to see Celtic bring the Champions League back to Britain. Why wouldn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Acido where are you? Prediction needed for Wednesday's diddy match please?.
    Ok, its going to be a close and nervy match with some mistakes and a few silly bookings as well. I say we/Engerland can win it, maybe 1-0.

Agree Acido - but maybe penalties again. Dirty game - Lots of injuries, bookings and may a sending off or two. That'll set you up nicely for your first real game of tournament

Got to play who is in front of you but a run of panama, tunisia, belgium reserves, columbia, sweden and an aeging croatia. To get to a world cup final! Incredible stuff but it could have been Brazil, Germany, Argentina too. I reckon you would have beaten them.

Enjoy tonight Acido! Cant find a Croatia bar in naples but thats ok - most bars seem to have croatia flags hanging out of them Seems Italians hate the England FC more than the Scots!!

I think the Croats might have enough left in the tank for this one but all it takes is a flukey red or a daft penalty and Le Anglais might nick it. Been disappointed with Croatia in some of their games let's see which side turns up tonight.

Tahh lads, and Im getting worked up now as we speak, goodness knows how Im going to be come half 9 tonight!!.
    Its been odd that Italy havent been there this year, Ive never known them to miss out before and remember, it was that poor looking Sweden team who put them out in the play offs.
    The majority of fans know that France are the better team but they were expected to beat Portugal on home soil in the Euro final 2 years ago, and this was a team who lost Ronaldo pretty early in that match as well.
    Ohh and bear in mind this is just the start of an upcoming rivalrly for us two teams tonight because we've got Croatia & Spain as well in the newly created Nations Cup thing. What do you all think about that by the way, I think they are trying to replace Intl friendlies with Intl matches that have a little bit more importance about them lol.

Tahh lads, and Im getting worked up now as we speak, goodness knows how Im going to be come half 9 tonight!!.
    Its been odd that Italy havent been there this year, Ive never known them to miss out before and remember, it was that poor looking Sweden team who put them out in the play offs.
    The majority of fans know that France are the better team but they were expected to beat Portugal on home soil in the Euro final 2 years ago, and this was a team who lost Ronaldo pretty early in that match as well.
    Ohh and bear in mind this is just the start of an upcoming rivalrly for us two teams tonight because we've got Croatia & Spain as well in the newly created Nations Cup thing. What do you all think about that by the way, I think they are trying to replace Intl friendlies with Intl matches that have a little bit more importance about them lol.
    I think if McLeish selected United's Oban Cup winning team for the Nations Cup we'd win it nae bother 😅

Can't edit on mobile forgot to say good luck Englander, any friend of Ian's is a friend of ours, I hope your kecks don't see the washing machine by halftime

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Can't edit on mobile forgot to say good luck Englander, any friend of Ian's is a friend of ours, I hope your kecks don't see the washing machine by halftime
    Agree Stoke! - Enjoy the game Acido!

Hey lads Im still joking about this with 'our' Ian lol (because hes a good Barnsley fan as well in case you didnt know), and I keep offering him a free Engerland shirt or a season ticket, but he keeps telling me to poss off for some unknown reason.

Also do you remember me posting a booze fuelled thread on here last summer (and yes, Id had a few at that time if Im honest lol), when we signed the highly promising young Scotch lad Steve Mallan from St Mirren ?. Well we struggled and went down last season and he was hardly given a chance, and after not settling in Yorkshire hes just come back home and joined Neil Lennon at Hibernian.
    Good luck to him, Im disappointed to see players not given a chance like that, for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post

Got to play who is in front of you but a run of panama, tunisia, belgium reserves, columbia, sweden and an aeging croatia. To get to a world cup final!
    That's why if they somehow jam their way to this there should be an asterisk beside their name on the roll of honour.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I don’t understand why any true fitbaw fan doesnae want Gareth to bring it hame tae Britain!
    I cannie understand why a new club would risk going bust to try and prevent 10 in a row.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast